Need Friends!

Options
metre30
metre30 Posts: 20 Member
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to beef up my MFP friend list. I think you will find me to be positive and hilarious! I'm giving myself a 6 month time frame to lose 40 - 50 lbs...just in time for a big vacation (destination to be determined).

I'm active on MFP and have been logging in everyday...help me keep it up! I'm also a very active person including (but not limited to) gym workouts, running, golf and horses.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Replies

• tcanniff
    tcanniff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    haha, I need friends too!! I joined a few months ago but it didn't really stick. This time I really want to keep up with it but I need some friends to help me. I just had baby #3 in February - proudly I've lost all but 10lbs so I'm really trying to tighten things up with my eating habits.
  • NerdyAdventurer
    NerdyAdventurer Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well :)

I've found the more people I have to be accountable to the better I am.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me if you want. I have a few more pounds to go until I decide my next move.
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me (I prefer a message so I can kno how you found me). I lost 60lbs in I guess 8 months and I've been maintaing since then. :)

I do Insanity, T25, and work 2 days a week with a trainer with weights.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for 160 days and I love giving motivation to others. Add me if you like. I have a ways to go but am in it to win it.
  • metre30
    metre30 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! All of your losses are very inspirational!
  • TonyJamesL
    TonyJamesL Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just restarted my fitness adventure a couple weeks ago - would love to help keep each other accountable. I try to stay active on here. Anybody can feel free to add me.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Im trying to lose about 40ish lbs as well as tone up. As well as just having a healthier and better life style! :)
  • 85fiona
    85fiona Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've hardly got any friends on here so feel free to add me :) the more friends the more motivation i think!
  • thenerdmommy
    thenerdmommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about the same amount, and could definitely use some friends on here! I think having friends would make me feel more accountable, and it would surely add to the motivation!

Anyone who wants is free to add me!

Good luck with your goals :D
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm somewhat new to MFP but have seriously enjoyed being held accountable and love to see others' achievments for inspiration. Additionally, I don't want to harrass my friends/family with all of my healthy choices talk...nice to be surrounded by people who "get it." Feel free to add me--with a message included, please!
  • Mawinachu
    Mawinachu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MyFitnessPal and need to lose about 30 pounds :) I gained a lot of weight at the end of last year and beginning of this year and would like to lose most of it in about 6 months around Christmas time and then tone up if need be. I think having lots of friends will help me out in staying on track. So anyone can add me! I'd love having lots of friends!