Need Friends to Motivate

Options
I have had a hard time losing weight after i had my 2 Kids, i had them really close together so it really put a strain on my body. I was doing really good for a few months now it like i have given up because i got stuck and wasnt losing anymore so i have now gained 5LBS...would be nice to to have friends to motive eachother.

Replies

• runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • aoea2013
    aoea2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! We're all in this together :)
  • DavidnBraydensMommy
    DavidnBraydensMommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! its so hard to lose without support :happy:
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. At least it was only 5 pounds and you can get that off pretty quickly. I went too long and gained 20 out of 30 pounds. I just started back this week and most of my friends aren't on here any more so could use more friends to motivate each other. You can do it!
  • elliedubz
    elliedubz Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It sucks hitting that wall but don't get discouraged you can do it!!!
  • DavidnBraydensMommy
    DavidnBraydensMommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • afenton
    afenton Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi , I've been on and off this site for a while and not been very successful . Really lacking staying power ! So hopefully if some of u lovely people will help support me I might do better this time . Of course if I can help anyone else too that would be great . Let the weight loss begin !!
  • SuperlativeLTD
    Options
    Please add me! I can't blame my kids for my weight gain as my littlest is six!
  • aidencrystal
    Options
    I feel the same i used to weigh 150 before i had my son who is now 17 months old what a hand full and with me now weighing 213 I'm so uncomfortable and tired all the time so i can totally understand where your coming from. i also agree everyone needs a some motivation to help them a long like i do so anyone who can relate feel free to add me and the best of wishes to all:happy:
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I can't blame my kids for my weight gain as my littlest is six!

What?!?! We can't?? My youngest is 7!!! Oh no! This was my excuse!! LOL!!

Hey there! I'm a working mother of 4 daughters - still trying to get back to my pre-baby weight - I'm already at the pre-baby weight for the last two...it's now time to take the baby weight off from the two oldest!!

Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and I'm determined to get there!! Would love the added motivation!!

:flowerforyou:
  • missyt173
    missyt173 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new. I am having trouble with motivation. I would be happy to work together.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • lizzy2b
    lizzy2b Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

You are welcome to add me. Know how it feels when you are at war with the scale. My son is 3 and I'm struggling to keep the last bit off. I still have a lot of wight to lose that i gained before my pregnancy.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Feel free to send me a friends request just send along a note, at my age I can't be expected to remember what kind of mischief I've been up to lol.
  • ryanmom1979
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have a gorgeous 11 month old son! :) Would love to have your support and anyone else's!
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me although I just have mummy tummy not the kids!!
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. :smile:
  • Castiel22
    Castiel22 Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for motivational friends :)
  • leland2
    leland2 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi add me too