blake's burrito calorie count

Options
Good morning! I had a Blakes breakfast #3 burrito (beans, hashbrown, egg, NO cheese) and I entered it in as Blake's Burrito #3 breakfast burrito and it gave me a 900 calorie count for the burrito alone! That can't be that high???! Could it? Im sure the count is different if they didn't count the cheese ?? Anyone now how I can correctly enter it in as a #3 with no cheese ? maybe the count would be al ot differernt

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Yes. It could be that high.

Log it. Move on.

It's one meal.

Are you trying to limit yourself to 1200 calories a day?

And please don't make multiple threads about the same thing. It's against the TOS.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1348119-hel-llooooooooooo-anyone-out-there?page=1#posts-20655821
  • ssmaling
    ssmaling Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The tortilla itself could easily be 250-300 calories, then add in the fillings and 900 calories doesn't sound so absurd. I'm guessing you could knock off maybe 150-200 calories for the cheese, but I'm unsure. Now you know for the future. :)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    This is a prime example of how easy it is to underestimate calorie intake.

Yes, it likely has that many. Track it and move on.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it likely is that high.

You can remove the cheese if you're logging on PC (not the app) but you'd have to guess at how much they use. The way you do it is to search for whatever kind of cheese they use and enter negative one servings (or however much).
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    This is why I don't bother scrutinizing Chipotle. If it takes longer to log the damn thing than eat it, I either quick add or pick whatever sounds close and move on.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    This is why I don't bother scrutinizing Chipotle. If it takes longer to log the damn thing than eat it, I either quick add or pick whatever sounds close and move on.

I like on Chipotle's website I can build it and log it pretty accurately.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

Gosh I never even looked, and I dunno why either haha
  • rbeyale729
    Options
    yup I checked the lotaburger website nutritional info lol. dammit! what has high fat content in there? would it be the flour and hashbrown? anyone make any substitutions while making a breakfast burrito? i'm thinking frozen bueno chili, wheat tortilla or corn tortilla? and ... instead of hashbrown .... not sure what I can substitute for hashbrown....
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options

The above....I always get the same thing at Chipolte so I created "Lori's Chipolte Bowl" and it's all good....love me some Chipolte!