Any stay-at-home Moms?

Options
ankm729
ankm729 Posts: 23 Member
I am a 22 year old stay at home mom. I was wondering is there are any other stay at home moms out there needing to lose alot of weight!??

free to add me :)
I would love other sahm friends on here.

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Well I've already lost most of my weight, but I've been a SAHM for almost a year now. Feel free to add me! :)
  • DebEaker10
    DebEaker10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and a stay-at-home mom! Love it! You should add me!
  • delphinese
    delphinese Posts: 12
    Options
    Yup, I'm 29 and stay at home with my toddler and infant.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    SAHM with a 2 year old and a one month old:)
  • aidencrystal
    Options
    21 year old stay at home mommy of a 17 month old.this is day 3 for me so im new to this,im trying to lose my post baby weight and get back to looking like myself.would love to be motivation buddys:)
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a stay at home mom too! Feel free to add me :)
  • thenerdmommy
    thenerdmommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also a SAHM, to a wonderful 3 year-old little boy. Love it, and will miss it terribly when I start working again in about a year and a half.

Feel free to add me! :D
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm a SAHM. My daughter starts kindergarten next month.
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 43yr old stay at home mom of a four year old anyone can add me if they want welcome to mfp.:flowerforyou:
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    25 sahm to a 3 month old son I have roughly 122 lbs to lose..
  • MamaFerny
    MamaFerny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI!!! I'm 32 and a SAHM to 2 little boys (5 and 3) and will be adding another beautiful addition to the family in a year or so :) I have about 35 lbs I want to lose before I become pregnant again. It'll be my last pregnancy and I want to do it right! Feel free to add me :) I'm not new to MFP logging, but I am new to being more involved in the MFP Community.
  • Mselenes
    Mselenes Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi I am a 19 year old with twin girls sahm feel free to add me (: would love to have friends here to support each other
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    34 year old stay at home mom/homeschooler of two girls. I also help with our small business and run a non-profit. Always happy to have new friends!
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am a 25 year old stay at home mom to a 6 year old boy. Going to start working this year though as he will be going into first grade... Having a lot of anxiety about getting back into the workforce after 7 years! I definitely feel blessed to have been home with him this long though.
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    stay at home Dad here anyone can add me if you wish
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm a 41 year old stay at home mom to a 6 year old boy. I've lost my weight, well pretty much lost it.
    Any other moms or dad feel free to add me. Lots of people don't really get the stay at home thing. :)
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm also a stay at home mom (until she goes back to school), and needed to lose 70-75lbs. I've lost over 40 so far! You can add me also if you like. I have an open diary for friends and I log in everyday! Best wishes to you! :drinker:
  • JenniferOBX5
    JenniferOBX5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom with a 2 year old. I also take 2 classes online each semester. I am hoping by the time she is in kindergarten, I can work from home while she is in school. Its the dream...at least.
  • jaimelynnkohler
    jaimelynnkohler Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My kids are a bit older (14 & 11) so I started out as a SAHM but opened my own business so I could remain home as they got older. I feel like I have no babies but still have the weight, feel free to add me. I would love the motivation of seeing other people on the same journey, feel free to add me too :)
  • Emap7
    Emap7 Posts: 6
    Options
    I guess there are a lot of stay at home moms. I have 4 kids. The last 2 are twin boys and were unexpected, 10 year gap between oldest and twins.