Need suggestions!

Options
Ok, so with help from Jillian Michaels Body Revolution I am back in the size that I wore in Paris three years ago! (just to give you a heads up I only weigh in once a month. Starting in march I weighed 202 pounds, I am down to 175 as of June 20th but have gone down two pants sizes and one shirt size)! I had every intention of doing the program again but I am losing steam! Any suggestions of DVD's that have 30min at home workouts? I go to a studio in Babylon 2-4 times a week for yoga/pole/pound fitness but I want to keep with my routine. After a month or so I plan on doing body revolution again - help!

Replies

• rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The Nike Training Club app is free and has tons and tons of workouts to choose from....15, 30 or 45 min...all body focus or specific muscle groups. Minimal equipment needed.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I really liked P90x3. Did it earlier this year when I wanted to workout from home. Its only 30 minutes.
  • staceyfeb2014
    staceyfeb2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi I do dance it off with vicky binns, it has 4 sections all 15mins long, ones a warm up then two workouts then a cool down, this DVD is fab, it shows results quickly