Hey Everyone!!! I'm new!

Options
Ok.... so I just started this week. Once upon a time I was 125 lbs. That was five years and 2 kids ago. Tomorrow is my 25th birthday and I just want my old body back! Not only do I not like this body I now have, I don't think it's fair to my husband. This isn't the body he agreed to marry! Don't get me wrong, he's never complained, but we do own mirrors and I can plainly see there is little resemblance to the person he married the one standing in front of it.

My goal is to lose 30 lbs. That won't take me to my once upon a time, but it will start me a new feel good story. My non-number goal is to wear a swimsuit this summer and have my husband be proud to show off his wife (and not his beach whale).

This is my first real effort at losing weight in my entire life and I don't really know what to do or what to expect. No time like the present to learn, right? Wish me luck.........

3849501.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can relate to your dilemma. I too was once 125, and here I am, 5 years & 2 kids later, trying to get there again. My husband is extremely supportive of my goals, but always reminds me that he loves me no matter what.

It sounds like you have reasonable expectations and are off to a good start. Send me a friend request if you'd like. I'll be happy to lend you my support and encouragement when you need it. I've done the weight loss thing before and I enjoy sharing tips and recipes to make the diet a little more interesting.

Girl, we'll be wearing our bikinis proudly this summer!:glasses: