Disgusted

Options
I have been really stressed this past week with some family issues and have done HORRIBLE. I've only worked out twice this week (instead of the usual 4-5 x) AND yesterday and today were practically binge days (today I was over 1600 calories thanks to a stupid Panda Express dinner) I feel so disgusted at myself and just feel like crying. :-(

Tomorrow is another day...but it seems like that's getting to be more commonly said than I'd like.

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    if its late where you are get an early start to bed and start the day with excercise...if its still early perhaps get a walk in or a dvd *excercise*...good luck in 2011
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    the past is just that...past. Look ahead and start again.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I know 1600 cals seems like a lot of cals but those are really only maintence cals (or even a couple hundred below!). Most diets do about 1500 cals per day. The sodium will proly make you bloat a little for the next few days but it's really going to be ok. The important thing is to recenter yourself- I know it doesn't feel like it, but this is really BEFORE anything has gotten out of control. It's going to be ok.
  • skttls1299
    skttls1299 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone has setbacks. Instead of crying, go work out. If you do not have the time to work out go on a walk to clear your mind. Working out twice this week is good. Just work out twice as hard next time. Hope you feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • ESquared07
    Options
    Shannon I love you! You are doing great and you look great! We all have minor setbacks, i didn't have a great week last week either, but we buck up and go on. I do not envy you when Deny leaves you alone for his work, I wouldn't be able to handle it. Stay strong and focused and you will be golden! Call me any time :) The time will pass and you will be with him again!
    MUAH!
    Love, Em