Options
    Wow! Inspiring!:happy:
  • lburgess819
    Options
    Woo Hoo -Great job!
  • StampingJen
    StampingJen Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are inspiring and looking wonderful! What a beautiful birthday gift to yourself!
    Congrats!
  • kdoty0305
    kdoty0305 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome - keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work :)
  • InsaneEater
    InsaneEater Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hit a goal yesterday I never could have imagined..I've lost 31.2 lbs since April 20th and hit my goal of losing 30 lbs before my birthday this Friday. Let me tell you..it feels amazing. Accomplishing goals for the first time in my life is so rewarding.
    I just re-joined a gym with my husband who has also lost 20 lbs too!

GO YOU!! You are looking awesome! Congratulations! :happy:
  • thenderson441
    Options
    Good JOB!!! How amazing you lost over 30 lbs in 3 months!!! How are you doing that? Keep it up!
  • lindajai
    lindajai Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Keep up the good work. And, by the way, you have good taste in clothes. I love the green/turquoise dress! :smile: :smile:
  • azucenazalbrethsen
    azucenazalbrethsen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • skinnyjetora
    skinnyjetora Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are looking awesome. Keep up the good work. What is your secret of staying on the healthy track?
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Looking great! Keep it up! :D
  • megsdavila
    Options
    You go, girl!
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    You ROCK! Keep it up! ★
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Great job, great results so far. You can really see the difference! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
  • MariaLL1
    MariaLL1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Amazing job :)
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • LosingItInDenver
    Options
    great work!
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Very inspiring!

We have similar body types and this is very motivating for me to keep doing what I'm doing.

My birthday is later this month and I started my "diet" on June 2nd, and I wanted to lose a good chunk by then ;)
  • cindyaleach
    Options
    Wow!! I just joined today and started reading some of the success stories. You have renewed my hopes of ever losing any weight at all. What a wonderful birthday present you have given yourself. I think you deserve a new dress for your birthday as well!!

If I have even half the willpower you obviously have, I will be a really happy camper. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to keep reading your progress.
  • jamesfitch112
    Options
    15 pounds a month, wow! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!