36.4 pounds gone!

Options
ezreka
ezreka Posts: 53 Member
So, I wouldn't mind loosing about 10 more pounds. Then I think to myself my 180 lb. self would be jealous of me. My stomach isn't flat, but it looks like it in clothes :) I don't want to sound concieted, but I like looking at myself in the mirror now. I really do have this site to thank for my success. Good luck to everyone wanting to lose more and congratulations to those that are at the maintanence stage. Believe me, if I can do it anyone can!

Angela
Height 5'4"
SW 180
SW here 170
CW 133.6

Replies

• Serenity79
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done so well!
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I look at myself a lot as well and when my husban catches me he says," yes your beautiful". I think I'm looking because I really dont know what I look like my mind still see me heavy. I should start taking more pictures.
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Awesome job... congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • miagoodart
    Options
    So, I wouldn't mind loosing about 10 more pounds. Then I think to myself my 180 lb. self would be jealous of me. My stomach isn't flat, but it looks like it in clothes :) I don't want to sound concieted, but I like looking at myself in the mirror now. I really do have this site to thank for my success. Good luck to everyone wanting to lose more and congratulations to those that are at the maintanence stage. Believe me, if I can do it anyone can!

Angela
    Height 5'4"
    SW 180
    SW here 170
    CW 133.6

that is so exciting to hear...i started on here 12/29/10 and my starting weight was 189 and I am also 5'4". I would love to get to your weight but my first MAIN goal is 140. so glad to hear this story since weight and height wise it is similar to mine.
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody!
  • xraygoddess
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!