Cool people , feel free to add me!

Hello people! I'm trying to find friends that are open to talk about health and fitness. I'm not good at adding all my food since I'm sooo busy! But, I do try an add all my workouts. I like to get to know people who are ready to make a change, motivated, inspired.

I'm doing well with losing my weight-But, it's nice to know that you have people to talk to about health.

So, if this is you, feel free to add me!

Please no psychos or creepsters lol

Replies

• dan_hansen
    dan_hansen Posts: 10
    Finding time to make yourself food can be so hard but so rewarding when you get it right. Anything you won't eat? What's your cooking level?
  • I'm open to everything. And I'm a great cook. I just get so busy sometimes, but I'm trying to get better at it.
  • dan_hansen
    dan_hansen Posts: 10
    Gotcha, well even though I don't really love them eggs are always a good quick way to have a meal without using a lot of calories. I often will scramble two eggs, cover it in baby cabbage and a little light sour cream and salsa and for a few hundred calories you have a super quick and good meal. It's sort of my go to if I'm in a hurry. You can even wrap it in a tortilla if you're on the go.

Making meals and adding them into the system as meals is also helpful. For lunch I've added a few common things I eat so I can quickly pop them in between calls with clients. It really helps me track everything when I do that :)