On TV Tuesday about my weight loss, Clip inside!

Options

Replies

• lisamaria63
    Options
    I will bump this to watch later, but I just want to say WOW on your loss! Truly inspirational! :flowerforyou:

I agree!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I met you at the church function you spoke at a few weeks ago. I am still doing good. I have lost 11 lbs since I started and I still have about 90 to go. Thanks for bringing the struggle and effort to real life. You are a great example to many!

YES I remember, I am so glad your doing well !!! Thank you for coming out to hear my story ,it meant alot to have so many people there!
  • Titus220
    Options
    You are amazing! I am so glad that you had the opportunity to share your wonderful story!
  • bren1969
    bren1969 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!! Congratulations! You look amazing! I myself have right over 200 lbs to lose. I just watched your clip and cried. I know I can do this too! Your story helps to make my journey seem do-able. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • ZumbaTriad
    ZumbaTriad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just jumped over to your profile and am SO inspired! Your progress was amazing ... but even more so was that it took you longer to reach the goal you set for yourself, yet you DIDN'T GIVE UP! All I can think is how easy it would have been to stop, but you kept at it and look FABULOUS! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!! Congratulations! You look amazing! I myself have right over 200 lbs to lose. I just watched your clip and cried. I know I can do this too! Your story helps to make my journey seem do-able. Thanks so much for sharing!

You are so welcome!!!! IT is SO do-able! trust me !! You CAN do it!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Just jumped over to your profile and am SO inspired! Your progress was amazing ... but even more so was that it took you longer to reach the goal you set for yourself, yet you DIDN'T GIVE UP! All I can think is how easy it would have been to stop, but you kept at it and look FABULOUS! Thank you for sharing your journey!

There is no giving up, this is life!!! Amazing that I made my goal, even more amazing that people are inspired!! :drinker:
  • BuddhaBabeee
    Options
    I live in Seattle too! Wow good job.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    So proud of you and your sons! I know how good it is to feel alive again! Way to go! Keep making and smashin' those goals!
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    So amazing and so inspiring! You look great!
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you success with us, it really helps keep the head motivated to see how well you have done :)
  • fredaro2002
    fredaro2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiration to me. I am really motivated now and am at peace with doing it the slow but steady pace! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    I was on NEWDAY Northwest yesterday, there is a 5 minute clip to watch if you have the time and want to see!! :)

http://www.king5.com/new-day-northwest/Finally-Fit-at-40-113300134.html

Wow you really did a great job! You really proove that it can be done! What an inspiration!
  • shondarss
    Options
    Let me start off by saying WOW, what a trasformation!!! U look amazing, thank u so much for sharing. I have decided to be more fit, happy, and healthy in my 30s so your story is definitely familiar to me.I will be 30 in August and would like to be at least half way to my goal by then. It is nice to see someone on the other end of their journey having accomplished so much. I have just begun so seeing your story now gives me even more motivation to puch to reach my goals.

Thank you so very much for sharing this!!!!

Shonda
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    sweet! that is awesome
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You are such an inspiration. I'm back where you were 15 months ago and really hope and pray I will have a similar story soon. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Tami, you look great in the photos, but even prettier on TV! It's so great that you've let that beautiful person out :wink:. I sure hope your story encourages other people too, so that they feel confident through the hard part of changing their lives. :flowerforyou:
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME! What a great story. It's amazing that your sons participated in your journey. Thanks for the inspiration...
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. TFS
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the link with us! Loved it. :) Love how big your smile is when your sons are speaking about your accomplishments too. Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!