What new TV show...

Options
coolraul07
coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
... has a premise that seems so stupid you won't even give it a chance?

I have several, but "Taxi Brooklyn" is starting to get on my nerves. A taxi driver that agrees to drive a cop wherever she wants to go? Maybe it's a great show, but I'll never know because I can't get past that dumbass concept.

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    The Bachelor and Bachelorette I've always found contrived...
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ... has a premise that seems so stupid you won't even give it a chance?

I have several, but "Taxi Brooklyn" is starting to get on my nerves. A taxi driver that agrees to drive a cop wherever she wants to go? Maybe it's a great show, but I'll never know because I can't get past that dumbass concept.

Sounds like a bootleg "Taxi" with Latifah & Fallon... which, too, was a poorly conceived concept.
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Married at first sight.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything on regular TV. If it weren't for sports I'd cancel my cable subscription.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    The Real Housewives of ANYTHING!!!

Kim and Khloe go ANYWHERE!!

Kill me now. No wait.... let me be a part of The Walking Dead, then kill me.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    most reality shows. I used to like a lot of them 10 or so years ago, but over time the concept has gotten old to me. And now they seem to just be running out of ideas. Soon it will be "SUDZ...the story of Laundromat Workers from Ocoee, Florida who live to Vape"
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Naked and afraid......WTH? I cannot believe it's a real show even!
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Every original show on USA. Oh look, another show featuring an odd couple in a sunny setting with a "clever" title