Blender opinions

Options
2»

Replies

• orlandogirl97
    orlandogirl97 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was going through a new blender every 8 months or so......I had wanted a Vitamix for so long.....I bought one last May! It still works like new. I love it. I'm not a QVC fan but I bought one on their "easy pay" option....this allowed me to pay for it over 6 months....while I was using it.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Vitamix and my friend really loves her Ninja :smile:
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

I love my bullet! I use it at least once a day, sometimes twice. It's just so quick and convenient that the end results just seem effortless. Sometimes my wife joins in and we use our bullet together. She loves the great results we get with it. 4 stars.

*giggles* I have the maturity level of a teenage boy... *giggles* I am glad you and your wife use it together.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I also love my ninja. I don't which one I have, but I could figure it out if you need me to.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I got 5 Blenders. :)
    Lord help.

Umm, I have the Ninja system ($120 but bought an shopping network on 6 flex pays) , b1g1 Nutribullet (so 2 of them) ($120), a classic oster one ($35), and a magic bullet (got it for $50).

The Nutribullet is very powerful and the ninja is too. practically liquifies everything. but its so smooth it goes right down :) On the nutribullet make sure to hit that max line or add some water to that ice to really make it liquify and not come out like a frozen treat.
  • Allycat1134
    Allycat1134 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the responses! Definitely helped narrow it down to a select few... Now to start searching for some deals! And I really liked the idea of freezing everything & using less ice! I feel kinda silly for not thinking of that before, but I'll wait to try it when I get the new blender lol

My Smoothie today, I used frozen strawberries & there were still chunks in it when I was drinking it. :angry: it's pretty annoying, so I'm hoping to get something SOON!