Do Other Husbands out there Use This??

Options

Replies

• PapaChanoli
    PapaChanoli Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I never could have guessed that this thread would end up so entertaining.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    <snip>

But when you do finally get to send them, its magical. She knows that proper nudez can only be taken when a spouse holds the camera. It cuts down on the Myspace angles. Spouses keep it real.

None of this helps me. I AM A MAN UNLIKELY TO TAKE A WIFE!

Couldn't you just buy one?

Is there a rent to own option... 'cause the way my bank account works...
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I never could have guessed that this thread would end up so entertaining.

Seriously! I laughed so hard, my dog jumped into my lap so she could be in on the fun. :laugh:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    <snip>

But when you do finally get to send them, its magical. She knows that proper nudez can only be taken when a spouse holds the camera. It cuts down on the Myspace angles. Spouses keep it real.

None of this helps me. I AM A MAN UNLIKELY TO TAKE A WIFE!

Couldn't you just buy one?

Is there a rent to own option... 'cause the way my bank account works...

Check into layaway options
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I feel like I should protect my hubs and his delicate ways from all this attention.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My husband supports me from afar...like far away from the computer where theres no signing in, logging etc :laugh:
  • chicago775
    chicago775 Posts: 37
    Options
    Yo
  • hammondo
    hammondo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am man. Always happy to be added :)
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I've quit tracking my cals, but I still frequent the boards.

I should get back to tracking, I'd really like to hit the 190 mark.
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    is the original poster still on here or did ya'll scare the hell out of him and he will never come near here again? Personally funniest thread ever!!!! my stomach kinda hurts from laughing.... oh and I have a husband he is here, somewhere....
  • Ryan_Case
    Ryan_Case Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Married near 20 years and on a 160+ day streak. Feel free to add me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    is the original poster still on here or did ya'll scare the hell out of him and he will never come near here again? Personally funniest thread ever!!!! my stomach kinda hurts from laughing.... oh and I have a husband he is here, somewhere....

If I was the OP I'd be super proud of creating the days funniest thread and add all the funny people!!
  • luvanbl
    luvanbl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • stgcs_eardley
    Options
    My wife got me started and now i am addicted to using this app. 40 , been in the Navy almost 22 years and need to get a bit healthier. I am currently at sea in an undisclosed location but still working out like a fool and tracking what i eat. Feel free to add me as i am looking for others to join in and share our road to healthiness.
  • Rebel_Ian
    Rebel_Ian Posts: 2
    Options
    It's sometimes a bit frowned upon for men to be following a nutritional plan but I view it like wearing pink shirts.....only real men do it! Anyone can add me, male or female!!
  • Rebel_Ian
    Rebel_Ian Posts: 2
    Options
    My wife got me started and now i am addicted to using this app. 40 , been in the Navy almost 22 years and need to get a bit healthier. I am currently at sea in an undisclosed location but still working out like a fool and tracking what i eat. Feel free to add me as i am looking for others to join in and share our road to healthiness.

Does being "at sea at an undisclosed location" mean you are lost?! :-)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Does being "at sea at an undisclosed location" mean you are lost?! :-)

I think it's a euphemism?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    It's sometimes a bit frowned upon for men to be following a nutritional plan but I view it like wearing pink shirts.....only real men do it! Anyone can add me, male or female!!

It's salmon not pink!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I seriously wonder what the ration of women to men is on this site. It seems like 80:20.