Fallen off the wagon big time... ouch!

Options
Hey guys and gals,

I'm a 24 year old student and I've gained a whopping amount of weight over the last year and a half. I'm looking for people who are motivated so we can inspire each other because I know this definitely isn't going to be an easy task but it will definitely be worth it.

Cheers!

Elsie xx

Replies

• schaffermdj
    schaffermdj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Elsie. We all have our ups and down, and you too will get through it. Just glad you decided to start over. I log daily and have an open journal if you need suggestions. I am not always great but do my best to log and not beat myself up. Feel free to add me. You've got this this time around.
  • gemmarawlins85
    Options
    Hi guys.

Snap me to , I gained 14 pounds after a break up and I am ready to get back on track I am looking to loose around 56 pounds all in all

It would be great to have some MFP friends to help me along :)
  • utekeathley
    utekeathley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have gained back weight previously lost, during a vacation in Germany. That's where I am originally from. I need friendly encouragement to get back to where I was!

Good luck and we both can do it!!! Ute
  • amhyb8July14
    Options
    Ah same here ya'll.
    Break-up, hit the bottle too hard, stressful job, bought a house and now I've got a 15lb spare tire. You got this!