What is every ones favorite low cal. sweet treat ?

Options
amandagorder
amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
So I still have that annoying sugar tooth, SO WHAT! I can eat a serving size and walk away.... but all my treats are so decadently amazing one serving could end up being my entire 1200.:huh: so what are your guys favorite sweets during the diet ?

Replies

• pds06
    pds06 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Blueberry greek yogurt, 2 cups of lite kettle corn, 1/2 an Apple sprinkled with cinnamon and microwaved, fudge pop, grapes, watermelon or berries. Try to stay away from cookies, candy and cake. Can't control myself.
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    You could try some meringues. Their sweet and 50 cals for 1 nest.

Yogurt, any flavor, if its plain with a bit of honey and cinnamon.

Sweet fruits

Custard

Candied apples

Hot cocoa

Dried dates... Their really rich so you can't eat more than a few anyway!

Or, if your like me, "save" up some calories each day for something you want :wink:
  • massivediet
    massivediet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like a soft-serve cone for 250 calories, a really good cookie for 200, or dark chocolates

A banana smoothie with cocoa or both cocoa and protein powder is pretty sweet and can be a quick meal. Strawberries and greek yogurt smoothie, and so on.
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had a grape outshine bar. So good, and only 60 calories. Made with real fruit juice. I can't stand artificial sweeteners so I love these bars!
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Applesauce with cinnamon, hot chocolate k-cup (70 cals), Light and Fit Greek yogurt (80 cal), sugar free fudgecicles, fruit (especially red seedless grapes, fresh cherries, and melon!), chocolate almond milk
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I know I'm probably really behind but I just discovered chocolate cheerios and they are the sht. 100 calories for 3/4 of a cup. I had that with half a cup of lactaid millk (which seems to be sweeter than regular milk) for breakfast and it really took care of my sweet/chocolate craving. Worked out to be 150 cals altogether.
  • LessHeavyVeggie
    LessHeavyVeggie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    0% greek yoghurt 100g - 57 cals (I use Fage)
    raspberries 40g - 26 cals
    Clear honey 4g - 13 cals

Smush raspberries so you have some chucks and some bitty juicey-ness, mix this and honey into yoghurt. Total: 96 cals

I got this brownie recipe from another post, the blog says they are 100cals, but I used the same yoghurt as above and they came out as 75 cals according to mfp (divided recipe into 9 squares) or 104 cals each if you use castor sugar instead of truvia. (I didn't include the nuts in those numbers, but they'd make a nice addition)
    http://www.thelondoner.me/2013/04/100-cal-chocofudge-brownies.html
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly - a snack pot is about 6 calories.
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate - 2 pieces are 84 calories and oh so satisfying.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I like the 50 calorie cups of unsweetened apple sauce, and also low fat whipped cream with some strawberries thrown in.
  • craftycrazycaity
    craftycrazycaity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make a strawberry smoothie with 1 yogurt cup which is 40 calories and 1 tbsp of splenda which is 0 calories btw. 1/2 a cup of milk and 1/2 cup of strawberries. It usually works out to be 200 or less. Very sweet and very yummy :)
  • mowbry
    mowbry Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Low sugar caramel popcorn topping

Ok, this is tried and tested and tastes really good!

Air pop 100g of popcorn kernels (343 calories).

Place a small pan onto your digital scales and pour in 30g of Splenda (60 calories) or your own brand of low calorie sugar. Then add 30g or 2 tbsp of agave (40 calories) and 1 tsp of I can't believe it's not butter (28 calories) and a pinch of salt.

Place on low heat and stir with a wooden spoon and wait for it to bubble and mix together with no lumps. Agave has a higher burning point to honey or syrup so take care not to burn the mixture. Once mixed and hot pour half onto your popcorn and mix it in with your wooden spoon and then pour in the final mixture and mix into the popcorn to ensure you have coated as much as you can.

Divide into 3 bags and each will be approx 160 calories. This is a filling and enjoyable healthy snack.
  • XxCaz89xX
    XxCaz89xX Posts: 29
    Options
    - Fruit (anything ending in 'berry' is generally lower cal/carb
    - Dried Goji Berries
    - Hartley's sugar free jelly
    - Options 40kcals hot chocolate
    - Sweet Freedom Natural Sweetness on some rye crisp breads
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with nuts and blueberries - I have this for dessert most nights.

Nakd cola flavoured raisins - taste just like cola bottles but 67cals per bag!

Nakd bar or 9 bar
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    1 piece of Dove dark chocolate caramel with sea salt. 40 calories
  • cookiekrunch
    cookiekrunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Skinny girl ice cream sandwiches - 150 calories each and come in a 6-pack. They are huge and satisfying.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Take fat free cool whip, mix in chocolate PB2

Dip strawberries in it
  • effytheo
    effytheo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My recent favorite is banana and PB2 "ice cream." You freeze 1-2 bananas cut into chunks then put them in the food processor (or blender would work too). You add 1 serving of mixed PB2 (with water) and it is delicious and filling. Last time I added 1 tsp of trader joe's "nutella." Awesome!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    So I discovered this little treat that I have been having at night when the post dinner/ sweet cravings hit me.
    1 sheet graham cracker( I use cinnamon, you could use honey or even chocolate)
    1 TBSP lite cool whip
    1 TBSP whipped peanut butter (or regular, of course. the whipped is slightly less calories.)

break the graham cracker in half, spread the cool whip on one half and the PB on the other and make a little sandwhich. Freeze for as long as you can contain yourself. Usually I make like 5 at a time and just grab one out of the freezer when I need it. It's like a little ice cream sandwich! My boyfriend loves them too.

Its about 75 calories for the graham cracker, 10 for the lite cool whip, and 70 calories for whipped PB. That's 155 calories and totally satisfying.
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Flavored herbal tea: 0 - 10 calories
    My favorite is Goji Pop from David's Tea

Watermelon granita: a bit of a pain to make but worth every second

Kind Bars: yeah I know it's junk food but it could be worse.