APPLE FRITTER FRIDAYYYYY!!

Options
so ive done a pretty good job at behaving as far as food goes every day of the week, BUT i set aside friday for apple fritter friday where i visit my local bakery and the moment i walk in they go ahead and pull out a fritter for me because they know EXACTLY what im coming for! i prep for this at the gym by making sure i do longer strength and cardio that day, so this way, im not doing any harm by having this rediculously delicious pastry am i? i mean, it has apple in it so thats healthy???

Replies

• SamWTFx3
    Options
    You should totally treat yourself every once in a while. You have to reward yourself for doing good, but don't go crazy! Just Friday sounds good, no Triple Chocolate Tuesday or anything okay?! Lol :}
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    well i dont think its healthy but I am sure you know that..however if your accountable for it by working out I dont think its much harm...
  • lindainak
    lindainak Posts: 101
    Options
    Apple Fritter! Crazy! I have decided a glass of red wine will be my reward. Sure beats the hell out of Costco very berry sundaes.
  • samiko
    samiko Posts: 34
    Options
    LOL..this post made me laugh so hard...I am an APPLE FRITTER JUNKIE! I LOVE my apple fritters...and used to eat one EVERY DAY for years...not just on Fridays :) I haven't had one in a REALLY REALLY long time...maybe I will treat myself to one tomorrow and call it Apple Fritter Saturday! I LOVE your self control!
  • Sarahmami
    Options
    Go for it! :happy:
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good eats!!! Tonight it's my french bread loaf and cheese Friday!!!
    You should definitelly allow your self a treat every now and then... it's when we have "apple fritter every days " that we get in trouble. Enjoy!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Now I want an apple fritter, and it's Friday! Oh yeah, I saw a recipe for that!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yes. Adding fruit to something automatically makes it healthy and diet-friendly ;) I love your idea and see no harm in treating yourself to something so yummy once a week. Good for you and good luck in your goals!

So it appears I didn't notice this is a very old thread. Oh well... hooray for apple fritters!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Nice necro, Cupcake!

apple-fritter-loaf.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Nice necro, Cupcake!

apple-fritter-loaf.jpg

Thank you! Um, I want that instead. :yum:
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    You're accounting for it in your cals/workout, so no harm done, enjoy!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

I was about to call you a necro, but I see what you did there ;)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

o:)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

bahahaha. that thread got all screwed up, i can only see the first post in that one, so it's a memorial to theft.