What do you do when you are bored?

PearlMarie_3gen_11484
PearlMarie_3gen_11484 Posts: 272 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
What is it that you do when you are bored? Do you do more exercise? If so like what? Or do you just sit back and watch tv/movie? etc. At times I get bored of doing the same "bored things" over and over. I think this would be a great way to get new ideas on how to get out of bored?

Replies

• If I just watch something it makes me crave more food. I walk on the treadmill and watch something at the same time.
  • calf raises, go for a jog/walk, walk your dog(if you have one)...good luck!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I get online or watch tv while drinking water.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    I hang out on this site and post on the forums and people's statuses. That may sound sad, but it's like a second life for me.
  • calf raises, go for a jog/walk, walk your dog(if you have one)...good luck!
    I have two actually. I have a chorkie (a chihuahua, mixed with a yorkie) and a black lab mixed with a pit bull.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    I hang out on this site and post on the forums and people's statuses. That may sound sad, but it's like a second life for me.

I'm with you.... between this site and cracked.com, I don't have time for real life, let alone boredom!! lol
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    i used to eat. now, i'm either on here or using my wii fit or wii active!
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    I'm really struggling with boredom since I was laid off. Only been a little over a week and I'm going nuts!! Between all the job searching and the interviews, if it's not raining or freezing, I will go for a walk. I also try to get a nap in every now and again. All the extra exercise is wearing me out (in a good way).
  • I hang out on this site and post on the forums and people's statuses. That may sound sad, but it's like a second life for me.

I'm with you.... between this site and cracked.com, I don't have time for real life, let alone boredom!! lol

Yup...me too :D I love reading forums and people's status'...I find it rewarding and motivating. HAHA...perhaps a little pathetic yes, but it keeps me from eating the pantry clean :D
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    I agree with everyone else! I really count on the forum, its the first thing I do in the morning because its my daily inspiration and motivation. Reminds me that I'm not doing this alone! Sometimes I go for a drive when I'm bored though, as long as you won't be tempted to stop at a fast food place!
This discussion has been closed.