What do you do when you are bored?

Options
What is it that you do when you are bored? Do you do more exercise? If so like what? Or do you just sit back and watch tv/movie? etc. At times I get bored of doing the same "bored things" over and over. I think this would be a great way to get new ideas on how to get out of bored?

Replies

• aysegul2
    Options
    If I just watch something it makes me crave more food. I walk on the treadmill and watch something at the same time.
  • mbelly30
    Options
    calf raises, go for a jog/walk, walk your dog(if you have one)...good luck!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I get online or watch tv while drinking water.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I hang out on this site and post on the forums and people's statuses. That may sound sad, but it's like a second life for me.
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    calf raises, go for a jog/walk, walk your dog(if you have one)...good luck!
    I have two actually. I have a chorkie (a chihuahua, mixed with a yorkie) and a black lab mixed with a pit bull.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I hang out on this site and post on the forums and people's statuses. That may sound sad, but it's like a second life for me.

I'm with you.... between this site and cracked.com, I don't have time for real life, let alone boredom!! lol
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i used to eat. now, i'm either on here or using my wii fit or wii active!
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm really struggling with boredom since I was laid off. Only been a little over a week and I'm going nuts!! Between all the job searching and the interviews, if it's not raining or freezing, I will go for a walk. I also try to get a nap in every now and again. All the extra exercise is wearing me out (in a good way).
  • StephieAmber
    Options

I'm with you.... between this site and cracked.com, I don't have time for real life, let alone boredom!! lol

Yup...me too :D I love reading forums and people's status'...I find it rewarding and motivating. HAHA...perhaps a little pathetic yes, but it keeps me from eating the pantry clean :D
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    I agree with everyone else! I really count on the forum, its the first thing I do in the morning because its my daily inspiration and motivation. Reminds me that I'm not doing this alone! Sometimes I go for a drive when I'm bored though, as long as you won't be tempted to stop at a fast food place!