Ovulation affect weight loss?

Options
I am wondering does ovulation affect weight loss? I noticed I've come to a halt the past few days and while nothing has changed with what I am eating, the only changes that have taken place are 1.) I am ovulating (sorry if this is TMI lol) and 2.)I've started exercising every day.

Thanks much!

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    During ovulation, you can retain more water. It's normal...It may even go up more the closer you get to your period (the weight).

Then after your cycle is over, you'll lose it all and then some. This is what I do. lol. I don't freak out anymore :)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    During ovulation, you can retain more water. It's normal...It may even go up more the closer you get to your period (the weight).

Then after your cycle is over, you'll lose it all and then some. This is what I do. lol. I don't freak out anymore :)

Same for me. Keep going and don't let it stress you.
  • ErinShannon
    ErinShannon Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome - thanks ladies! good to know ... :-)
  • jenmcgraw
    jenmcgraw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am wondering does ovulation affect weight loss? I noticed I've come to a halt the past few days and while nothing has changed with what I am eating, the only changes that have taken place are 1.) I am ovulating (sorry if this is TMI lol) and 2.)I've started exercising every day.

Thanks much!

So glad you asked that question. It is good to know.