Staying in on a Friday night?

Options
I'm trying to eliminate booze for a month or so to help continue my weight loss. Is anyone else staying in tonight?

Replies

• samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i rented Despicable Me OnDemand with my kid brother! I go out most weekends during school (college) but I usually don't drink much just because I usually don't feel like it.. but I feel your pain! Haha.
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1st Friday in a while staying home & I really wish I was out- last weekend got drunk and made snow angels.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Yep, this guy.
  • jjcollins83
    Options
    Home and going nuts nothing to do. guess i should workout.
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yup I'm in for the night. The way I see it..I have allllll of spring break and summer to party, I'm too focused right now!

Good for you by the way :)
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Healthy dinner and CSI marathon...wooooo hooooo for Friday nights in the house!!! But my body thanks me for it :wink:
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm in here. Being healthy reeks havoc on a social life.
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    Ok I'm not alone...I really wish I was at the bar right now!
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    IM STAYING IN!!! NOT ONLY BECAUSE I WORK TOMORROW, I REALLY LOVE FAST FOOD AND ITS NOT PART OF MY DIET!!! I THINK ITS TO SOON!! :)
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Me! I've spent my Friday night grocery shopping and making healthy muffins lol
  • Curves73
    Options
    Bar would be nice. What are you doing in that pic? lol
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I stay in every Friday night :)) and every Saturday night for that matter :)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    IM STAYING IN!!! NOT ONLY BECAUSE I WORK TOMORROW, I REALLY LOVE FAST FOOD AND ITS NOT PART OF MY DIET!!! I THINK ITS TO SOON!! :)
    Stop yelling at me! ;)
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options

I'm kissing the Stanley Cup! I'm in Chicago and a big Blackhawks fan. And yes thats not a light beer in my hand too!
  • apfeiff
    apfeiff Posts: 39
    Options
    Actually yes. And for the same reasons as you. I know when I go to a bar we drink a ton and eat bar food. Nothing good about those calories!
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Yes, I am also in on a Saturday night. I did go out to dinner with my mom but that doesn't count. Staying in has become the norm.
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Healthy dinner and CSI marathon...wooooo hooooo for Friday nights in the house!!! But my body thanks me for it :wink:

Haha I've been watching it too..back to back with the Buffy marathon
  • Curves73
    Options

I'm kissing the Stanley Cup! I'm in Chicago and a big Blackhawks fan. And yes thats not a light beer in my hand too!
  • esq2man
    esq2man Posts: 30
    Options
    staying in tonight. putting in a big workout tomorrow, so I can stock up enough reserve calories to have 7 or 8 Grey Goose vodka and club sodas with lime:wink:
  • Curves73
    Options
    Oh I have heard about this, when people have phyical relationships with inanimate objects. Not judging- it's cool. lol