Who else around 5'3" looking to lose 50+ more total?

Options
Behxo
Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
I'm a 23 year old girl, 5'3" looking to lose about 50 or more lbs in total! Would love to meet more people around my height looking to lose about the same weight, even if you aren't you can still feel free to add :flowerforyou: Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!

Replies

• sarahhos
    sarahhos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Added! (:
  • _AutumnTheGreat_
    Options
    Hello! I am 23, 5'3'' and I am looking to lose 50-80 lbs :) I am sending you a friend request!
  • janetkennedymerritt
    janetkennedymerritt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am 47 looking to lose total of 61# and stand at 5'6".
    SW - 201.4
    CW- 197.4
    GW-140.4

I try to do at least 3x week on treadmill first thing in morning for 30 min. I usually use one of varied incline programs or sometimes go long enough to get 2-3 miles in at 3.3-3.5mph. Just started doing a cardio pump class 1x week and it feels good.

Best wishes, don't give up and I'm sure you will reach your goal.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    BUMP from all of the spam on the board right now
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and need to lose about 40lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • BreonnaQueen
    BreonnaQueen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and when I first started MFP a few years I had 46lbs to lose. I initially lost 36 lbs but since have gained back 10 :( so now I'm back to trying lose the 10-15lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • chelskii22
    chelskii22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'3 with 50 to lose argh :(
  • cjferrone
    cjferrone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here. Almost 32 with about 40 to lose. 5'4" I need some accountability buddies!
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Started at MFP with 65 lbs to lose. I've lost about 45 (gained 5 lbs back over this year). I still have 20 lbs to go. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Nanders5
    Nanders5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a short 5'3 here also! I am looking to lose a bit more than 50 (more like 100 hah). But I am taking it day by day. Happy to meet other small but mighty people on here trying to get healthy!
  • taylorb199
    Options
    I'm 17 and 5'6". I've already lost 50 lbs and am working to lose 15 more! I started at 215 last August and am currently 165.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and 5'2" and looking to lose 60-80 pounds. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I need to lose around 100lbs. Anyone is free to add me.
  • Alleybuo
    Alleybuo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi...I'm about 5 3 and would like to lose at least 60 ...... New to MFP.... Love all these positive stories
  • beth0277
    beth0277 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and want to lose 63 pounds :) Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • jennyfromtheblocko
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - about 60-80 to lose...? Add me! There is power in numbers! :)
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 with ten down, 15 more to go!
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I have gone down 8 lbs in about 3 and a half weeks. I am 45.
  • ocean33
    ocean33 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI im just under 5' 3" and am looking to lose 55lbs.. anyone feel free to add me!
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Let's go shorties!!!

I'm 5'2"; I started at 220lbs and I've lost 78lbs over the past three years, but I'm still a work in progress.

Sometimes I'm very active on here and sometimes I'm not. If anyone wants to add me, feel free to send a FR!

Good luck, everyone!!! :drinker:

ETA: I continue to weigh and measure my food, but I don't log in my food diary anymore.