Advocare Spark

Options
adreal
adreal Posts: 229 Member
Has anyone tried this? I have a sample of it and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts. I do not drink caffiene and have been that way for years and dont want to stay up all night or do something that wont help in the long run.
Thanks.

Replies

• mumfy23
    mumfy23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and it gives a little burst of energy. I do drink caffeine but didn't find it to be gittery or any other side effects
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I'm not generally a fan of MLM products, but Spark is "ok" in my opinion. I have a lot of friends that sell Advocare (like 10 of them?) and they give me a lot of free samples in hopes of getting me to buy some. It provides a little bit of energy, but not as much as a traditional pre-workout supplement. I prefer coffee personally. It's much cheaper and has the same effect.
  • adreal
    Options
    I have tried C4 but it keeps me up at night. I am just afraid of the crash. I am going to see if it works today but if I have to read myself to sleep tonight i may not keep it up. Thankfully I got a sample. The only problem I have with it is the vitamin taste after :(
  • wendyking1979
    wendyking1979 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a crash with it at all, but I drink coffee every day. I just didn't really care for the flavor. I prefer the taste of coffee, tea, and water to fruity drinks. To me, it was just over-priced Kool-aid. Ick.
  • haleyrutter
    haleyrutter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Do you do any caffeine? If you don't don't start. If you drink soda pop I would switch it out, as it does have some vitamin supplements in it
  • adreal
    Options
    I don't do any caffiene at this time. Everything I drink is either water or decaf coffee. I try to stay away from sodas or sugary drinks.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I've used it a couple of times and it's not the same as caffeine IMO. It did give me energy but not a "rush" as some people say and I didn't crash either.

I only used it because it was given to me free. I wouldn't spend that much money on a product like that though.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Spark. I'm usually a little sensitive to energy drinks/supplements, but I find that Spark gives you energy without the jittery feeling. Highly recommend it for a pre-workout boost.
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Spark does have caffiene. Advocare has another product called V16. It's for energy with no caffiene. My aunt is sensative to caffiene and she takes V16.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I've tried it as part of one of their cleanses. I didn't mind it but I didn't feel like it did anything special for me either. Probably would not spend the money again.