Replies

• TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    sunny but not too hot, around 80~
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Hot and humid and I hate it. Bring on the fall!
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hot and humid. On my drive into work at 5:20AM, it was already 80*. It only gets worse from there. We're breaking triple digits everyday now, with at least 75% humidity.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    sunny and hot! i love Florida :happy:

can i just add "DITTO"
    beautiful flowers and greenery everywhere! ????????????????????
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    It was only 52 degrees this morning... brrrr.... but looking forward to a beautiful and a sunny 78 for today!
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    68 degrees F when I left home this morning for work, the sun is out in downtown San Diego and we expect to see temps in the mid 70's... Yeah, it goes without saying (but I am going to say it anyhow! Lol!) I love Southern California!
  • CaptainJAG_37
    Options
    Hot and sticky. Went for a run this morning around 530 and it was already 84F. Gonna be in the upper 90s today.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Sunny and HOT here in Ransom Canyon, Texas.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Really hot for German weather right now. 28°C/81°F :) Though, two days ago it was stormy, there was lightning and there was enough rain to drench me on my 100m dash from work to my car...
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    77 but feels like 87
  • JenniferOBX5
    JenniferOBX5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hot and humid (right now 83 and feels like 90). But its coastal North Carolina in July, so to be expected. Hoping we get a rain storm today, my garden could use it.
  • MissesBee
    MissesBee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sunny & 24 degrees which for Scotland is roasting :)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm in the East of Scotland, the sun is blazing and it's freakin' roasting hot, which doesn't happen often here! Lol.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Pretty hot. Going to be 108 today.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Dropping down into the upper 80's today and tomorrow, but the extended forecast shows upper 90's and a couple of 100's.

No A/C. Gonna be too hot to bang.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Good morning. It is mostly cloudy, 87F with 67% humidity here in NW Florida at 1035. Our forecast high is 87F with a 80% chance of thunderstorms this afternoon, and a low of 72F tonight. That is much cooler than yesterday. Hope everyone has a good day.

Larro
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Sunny here in California
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    New Castle County, Delaware, USA-

Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing by 1pm. Becoming mostly cloudy with temperatures steady near 83F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 45%. Humidity 56%.

Decent compared to what we have had recently... It has been 90F+ with super high humidity the last week or three.

:wink:
  • louisekerry86
    Options
    Australia, 2am, 13C, bloody cold. (I'm British so have been colder)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    For Arizona it was been mild this summer. Been sitting around 104 degrees for the high and we are seeing our summer storms (monsoons, they call them) each day with great thunderstorms and rain.