Who else around 5'3" looking to lose 50+ more total?

Options

Replies

• loveartbaby1
    Options
    5'4 with about 40-50 pounds to lose! Added you! :)
  • AndieJoy78
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and want to lose 60-65 pounds.
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 27 years old, 5'1.5" and looking to lose right around 50 pounds. Could use all the support I can get (and give)!! I'll try to go through and add some people, but please feel free to add me!! :)
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have 50 to 60 lbs to lose. I'm a new mom, so its coming off slowly since I'm nursing, so I have to stay patient.
  • OregonGal1964
    Options
    I am 49, 5'3 and have 100 lbs to lose as my First goal:)...anyone feel free to add me
  • grannykaren57
    Options
    I am 57 yrs old and stand 5' 3". My CW is 205. I started MFP about a week ago at 210. I am not sure what an ideal weight is for me. But I am thinking it is around 125. So I have a lot to lose here..

I feel really good about this program and look forward to meeting those who are working this program too...

Karen
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and I already lost more than that.
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and 5'5 210lbs looking to get to 160lbs. I was 310lbs at my heaviest and it took 3 years to loose the 100lbs. But I still I more to loose. Wish you, me and everybody else good luck!
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 42 years old about 5'1" and have about 43lbs to go is that close enough. If so add me I am into going for the goal and encouraging all my friends and the friends they have as well. The important thing is we don't ever give up we are here to gogether and we will do this. Sorry fat your eviction notice has been served.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    5'2-3/4".
    I would like to lose a total of 53#
    I have lost 5# so far.
    Need friends to encourage and be encouraged by.
  • MeowSkull
    MeowSkull Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and had 60 to lose when I started this journey. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I've lost 83 pounds (20 of which is not logged) total but I want to drop 20-50 more over all. I'm more focused on my body fat versus weight but feel free to add me on here. I'm also in instagram: GitRDoneFitness

:D Good luck everyone. Let's do this together
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I've lost about 60 pounds but I'm still looking to lose quite a bit more and I've been struggling since I had my baby in December...Oh, and I'm 29! I would love some encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Yay, the more the merrier :]
  • lkt720
    lkt720 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Linda and 5'3". I need to lose 63 more lbs. I have been dieting since March and have lost to date 17 lbs. I just found this site recently through the Woman's World article. I am enjoying and hope to make many friends along the way. Wish you success and stay in touch.
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am 33, 5'2", with 73 pounds to lose.
  • RhondaRoni1209
    Options
    I'm 45, 5'4, and looking to lose 50+. I'm looking for support - the more the merrier! I just joined today. Anyone?!!!!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and need to lose 40-50 pounds. Please add me. Just got back MFP this week. Could use extra friends to motivate me too.
  • kansas_mom
    kansas_mom Posts: 16
    Options
    I am 31, 5'4", and hoping to lose 100+ pounds. I welcome any and all support and friend requests that I can get!!! Power in numbers, right?? :)
  • Guerita83
    Guerita83 Posts: 75
    Options
    5'3 looking to lose about 45 more!!!