Hi! I'm new to the site and looking for open-diary friends!

Options
Hi! The title basically says it all. I'm new to the site, but have been using the app for some time. I'd like to add some friends with an open diary to keep myself on track and sometimes I'm just interested in what other people are eating as it gives me fresh ideas so that my diet doesn't get too boring! I'm trying to stick to 1200 calories a day and it gets a bit dull sometimes. Looking forward to using MFP :-)

Replies

• Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary... Feel free to add. :)
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am an active user with a 1200 cal open diary. Feel free to add me...
  • Castiel22
    Castiel22 Posts: 33
    Options
    I am also an active user with a 1200 cal open diary. Anyone can add me!
  • jaimerlpz
    jaimerlpz Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me if you´d like. I was using another app but I think I´ll stay with MFP now.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I eat 18-2200 calories a day normally...
  • eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends so feel free to add me as well! My calories are set at 1350 though and I really struggle with even that. Would be nice to have some friends to help hold each other accountable!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP daily and have an open diary.

Add me--anyone. I like friends.

I try to stay between 1400-1600 a day.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have an open diary, that being said you might want to look at my profile, I always say what I want. One of the benefits of getting older!!! If you like an irreverent sense of humor and someone who won't judge you, let's be losers together.
  • jbing07
    jbing07 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open and I'm always trying to new things for food. Currently, I just upped my calorie intake bit a little bit to "confuse" my body.
  • ElizabethIrish
    ElizabethIrish Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I have an open diary and am a committed logger and commenter always looking for similar friends!
  • kherrons
    kherrons Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open to friends :) I log the good, bag, and the ugly. I try to eat whole foods but really I eat whatever the heck I want. Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone.
  • BerrySweetLife
    Options
    Hi I am new too, but my diary is open. Anyone can I add me I LOVE sharing this journey :flowerforyou:
  • DaisyJane82
    DaisyJane82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also have an open diary. I eat an average of 1,200 a day. sometimes less. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    -DJ
  • rainandwood93
    rainandwood93 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    182 day streak, open diary. Add me :)
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, although I eat way more than 1200 calories. Feel free to add me :-)
  • rtr5585
    rtr5585 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and am also looking for open diary friends. feel free to add me:happy:
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You can add me, but I think you'll be surprised at what I do. Like tonight dinner was Wendy's chicken Asian salad with a small chocolate frosty.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary - feel free to add me, anyone! :smile:
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new and my diary is open. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open to friends and I eat 1200-1300/day. I also like fresh ideas! :drinker: