Starting the Journey....AGAIn

Options
So after a very tough 2013 where i undid a lot of the weight I loss and just going back to that not caring place again, I'm on the horse again for the past month and a half I have been kicking *kitten* and taking names, my own for now. I want to reach 200 lbs first and foremost, I am just here to be the best me I can be, 2 years ago I had a blast and was very healthy and felt great but not it's back to starting over and I didn't want to start logging until I took it 100% serious.

So say hi, say good luck, say something, let's all help each other...it's hard out there for a weight loser :).

Peace!

Replies

• Morethanwillpower12
    Morethanwillpower12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I can apply just about every single word of your post to myself. Instead of sitting around and beating myself up for returning to "that not caring place" I am back at it too. I have already dropped a little bit of the weight I gained back last year and am determined to make a permanent, positive, healthy change in my life. Good luck! You got this! :)
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I totally understand how you feel. I lost well over 100 hundred pounds and put back on 62lbs. It's very hard but we can't give up. For me this has to be a lifestyle, mind and heart change. You can do it.. We are all trying to get healthy together.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Right now I just don't see myself going back. Old clothes are gone, I feel great, at my proper weight and my cholesterol dropped over 50 points. I decided it is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Set your mind to it!
  • relocatedcowboy12
    Options
    So after a very tough 2013 where i undid a lot of the weight I loss and just going back to that not caring place again, I'm on the horse again for the past month and a half I have been kicking *kitten* and taking names, my own for now. I want to reach 200 lbs first and foremost, I am just here to be the best me I can be, 2 years ago I had a blast and was very healthy and felt great but not it's back to starting over and I didn't want to start logging until I took it 100% serious.

So say hi, say good luck, say something, let's all help each other...it's hard out there for a weight loser :).

Peace!

I see a lot of myself in this post. I need to make a change. I hate the word Diet because most diets don’t work, we try something for a while but then go back to our regular routine over and over again. Over the course of the last few years I have done this many times, my weight going up and down, feeling good for a while but then life gets in the way. Let me rephrase that, I let my life get in the way. To be honest for a while now my health wasn’t a priority, it certainly wasn’t at the top of the list.
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I've been having a real difficult time sticking to anything. This is maybe my 100th time starting to log again.