hunger pains

Options
So what do you do for hunger pains in the later in the evening, when its bad to take on more calories?

Replies

• FatGoddessBecky
    FatGoddessBecky Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Drink water.
  • WEN575
    WEN575 Posts: 34
    Options
    You could eat an apple if its really bad otherwise, just drink water.
  • Endershadow
    Endershadow Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    sleep facing down lol.
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Make flavored ice cubes just for this occasion. It'll be your life saver.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    If you've cut out too much food, then I'd try to find something not too high in fat/calories to get through the night, but if you've used up all of your calories on good, healthy food and didn't increase your activity level (so there's no reason to be hungry), then I'd have some water with a bit of flavour, drink it slowly and savour every mouthful (as though it were food) and do something else away from the kitchen/food sources.
  • Sheenieg
    Sheenieg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge...sliced chicken..that will stop you grabbing the cakes..hope this helps xx
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Make flavored ice cubes just for this occasion. It'll be your life saver.

Thats such a good idea!!!!!!!!!
  • WritingMyLife
    WritingMyLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am trying to make sure i spread my calories out throught the day, 1/3 from 8 am to noon, 1/3 from noon to 4 pm and 1/3 from 4 pm to 8 pm. In the past I have had one tablespoon of peanut butter or a 90 calorie granola bar when my stomach was too empty to sleep.
  • highlordb
    highlordb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea's.....I try not to eat after 8pm as I typically don't get enough exercise to work any of the calories off, but when I wasn't dieting I am so used to eating junk after 8pm that I find myself hungry around 10ish or so....