Looking for more friends to add :))

Options
Hi Everyone,
This is my 3rd day on here and I am really loving all the info and structure this site has to offer!! I would love to have more friends and am interested to meet more people so share encouragement, support and ideas with..if your interested please add me and hopefully we can help eachother out in our succes to drop them pounds!! A lil bit about me..I am 24 yrs old and a wife and Mommy of a 7 month old trying to drop the post pregnancy weight and just be healthy and energized to keep up with my little muchkin. I was used to working since i was 15 yrs old and now that i am a stay home Mom things have changed dramatically but for the better! I enjoy being at home with my daughter but it is much harder then I could of ever imagined..especially because i am a social person and was soo used to always being around people and interacting..but I realize that I am blessed to be at home with my daughter giving her the Best care and Love for as long as we can financially do it ! :) The constant munching and snacking being home all day has really been a struggle as well as the fastfood and unhealhy quick fix meals i would make, but I am working on changing that and just trying to encorporate exercise daily so that i can relieve stress and feel good!! Feel free to message me if you want..I look forward to meeting new people :happy:

Replies

• autumnbreeze89
    Options
    haha you can add me!

=) ....Working on losing a bunch of weight since i was in highschool lol
  • Zoomer2
    Zoomer2 Posts: 34
    Options
    and me!
  • Zoomer2
    Zoomer2 Posts: 34
    Options
    and me!
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm fairly new myself but enjoying myself. Finding it really encouraging having friends in the same position having the same goals. Nice to hear your enjoying being a new mum. Good luck along your journey 
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Hi, I joined 3 days ago too and would love to add more friends :)
  • Ronni66
    Ronni66 Posts: 43
    Options
    add me add me!! ::laughs::
  • Zumbalady808
    Options
    I suggest getting a game to play on your playstation, wii or whatever you own (ZUMBA)....LOL Its a great way to work out.. I'm a mother of 5 girls and I envy you, I would love to stay home and watch my 22 month old girl but impossible to much bills to pay...LOL But yes lets be friends and I will encourage and share whatever knowledge I have with you!!!!!

Don't worry you can do it, hide the snacks.. Or better yet but healthy snacks!!!!
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you found this site!:flowerforyou: