Thighs rubbing together. What do you wear?

Options

Replies

• MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just keep my legs open

*snort*
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I just keep my legs open
    giphy.gif
    \m/
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    compression shorts work but really sometimes you dont want shorts under your dress or skirt- most sport or running stores carry this http://www.bodyglide.com/products/anti-chafe/

body glide looks like a stick of deorderant but it goes on clear and provide that slickness to skin so it wont chaffe- its a lifesaver- I keep it in my purse and use it on blisters from stupid dress shoes! or strappy sandals, but it works everywhere skin may rub!

I was going to suggest BodyGlide as well. :)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Bodyglide works wonders...
  • Madhatton
    Madhatton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anti-chafing cream, works a dream. Wore it through my travels in Asia and didn't have to worry about spontaneously climbing a hil in 95% humidity. You can get it at most drug stores, pretty cheap
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    compression shorts

This!

Now I know what you wear under your skirts
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I use Vaseline for long runs to stop chafing, I imagine it would work for the thighs as well. Deodorant is good too, I usually use that at work when changing from cycling gear into work dresses.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    corduroy......may as well have fun while it's happening......

be all zip zip....zip zip.....\m/

until you have to run and then your pants catch fire

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Put on some vaseline or body glide.
  • mrsmitchell0510
    mrsmitchell0510 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm a Florida girl too! It is stifling hot here right now and while wearing leggings under dresses works well in the winter time, it's not a feasible in the summer.
    Two things that I do: 1) Bicycle shorts - they're great! And not too hot. 2) Baby powder!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    The sole reason I wear leggings under my skirts is to deal with chub rub! But if it is a really hot & humid day and I don't want the extra clothing I'll either use an anti-chafing cream or deodorant.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I second wearing compression shorts, the Skimmies or deodorant/bodyglide...Even when I was a size 2 my thighs still rubbed together...
  • JHPlunkett
    JHPlunkett Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Gold Bond (don't laugh!) makes a product similar to body glide. It's called "Friction defense". Works nicely.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I rub deodorant on my thighs where it rubs.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Bodyglide works wonders...

This was going to be my suggestion. With thighs that can literally smother a school of children I have learned that bodyglide can be your best friend. Also useful for many other areas of chafing (inside of your arms when running or even nips for guys when running. Weird, I know)
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I use the body glide stuff from the running store, works for me and if your picture is recent my thighs are larger so this should be a good thing for you! :drinker:
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I use Vagisil in the lower regions works wonders
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    when i was on holiday it was awful in the heat, me and others put some baby powder on and it worked a treat
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    The_GingerBeard_Man Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Petroleum jelly or a&d ointment (not the white zinc based stuff) is what works for me. They usually have the petroleum jelly at the dollar store and it works wonders.