What is every ones favorite low cal. sweet treat ?

Options

Replies

• wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Yoplait frozen yogurt bars. They have several flavors. Mine fav is caramel. So creamy and rich. 80-90cals.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    PB2 and bananas; not bad.
    Dried dates and soy milk; I like to blend the dried dates together with milk, pour into pot and boil them for a few minutes, strain, then drink the creamy sweet yumminess.

Oh yeah and sugar-free trident gum with xylitol--5 calories each. Good for your teeth after a meal too, apparently. Lol.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I -2 cup(s) frozen sliced dole strawberries (microwaved so warm) (2 min or so)

add 2-4 ounces land o lakes heavy whipped cream (sugar free) (only land o lakes is no carb ) (yes i looked)

so good i do not eat chocolate anymore
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cheesecake yogurt dip topped with fresh strawberries :

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/05/red-white-and-blue-fruit-skewers-with.html

307tdt1.jpg

Skinny cheesecake cupcakes :
    I make mine without the crust for low carb.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/05/red-white-and-blueberry-cheesecake.html

e0nb7s.jpg
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    Coffee drinks...I do non-fat sugar free latte's...usually around 160 calories at Sbux or McD's.
  • chelsealfinn
    chelsealfinn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm usually a brownie/cookie/cake fan so here's my "go to's":

Mrs. Thinsters Chocolate Chip Cookies- You can have about 5 for about 100 calories (At Sam's Club)

Snackwells Devil's Food Cake Cookies- You can have 2 for 100 calories

Fiber One Brownies- 90 Calories per brownie (So far I've tried the chocolate chip and lemon bar one, both are good)

Belvita bars- Crunchy Chocolate, Soft Baked Banana Bread, and Soft Baked Oats and Chocolate are my favorites.

You can have 3 reduced fat Oreos for 150 Calories.

Cocoa Dusted Almonds

Chips Ahoy and Oreo 100 Calorie packs.

Yoplait Greek 100 Vanilla and Apple Pie flavors are both really good and not too tart- the Lemon one is N-A-S-T-Y. I added a bit of local honey to the apple pie one and it was really good.

Sometimes a sweet potato with a tiny bit of butter and brown sugar will do the trick.

I also like to get apple slices and dip them in a small amount of the light caramel.

That's all I can think of right now...

-I found a copycat recipe today for Snackwell's Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies in "Top Secret Recipes LITE" by Todd Wilbur. I borrowed it from my local library.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    cherries
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A cup of fresh strawberries :)
  • Sarahndipitydoo
    Sarahndipitydoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Swiss Miss diet hot chocolate. Just 25 calories and takes a while to finish, so I'm not left wanting more.
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Is 250 calories low calorie? If so, Snickers. At least, it was my craving for today.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    cherries

Gawd, yes!

I also love in-season cantaloupe, eaten at room temperature. Nice and sweet & juicy.

Every day I have 2 or 3 squares of dark chocolate. Yesterday, I had coconut, blackcurrant and caramel & sea salt flavoured squares.
    Yum.
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    if i want chocolate i either have a few as a treat but be within my goal, some say Xcals per x amount so i measure or have a slither of chocolate or what i usually do is have hot chocolate, you can get flavours in low cal so it's great!
    I also like yoghurts, fruit and yoghurts (low fat vanilla with mango & Passion fruit is my fav combo), fruit salad, low fat mousse, frozen yoghurt etc
    it's just moderation or working out your calories. i sometimes eat lower cal meals to have a treat snack :)
    It's hard to find something that works for you but you'll get there :)
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Arctic Zero!!

It's a low calorie ice cream type treat that is creamy, and frozen goodness without the guilt!
    200 calories for an entire pint, and it taste soooo good.
    I always get the vanilla maple flavor. <3
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    walmart has 100 calorie birthday bash ice cream cups... they are 3 bucks for 12 and only a 100 cals each. BEST thing.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    frozen banana ice cream. If you freeze bananas (peel them first) and toss em in a blender with a little milk and some chocolate PB2 it is the exact same consistency as ice cream and about 150 calories for a really big portion, none of this 1/2 cup serving size crap.
  • amandagorder
    amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HEY THANKS GUYS!!!!! your so awesome !!:flowerforyou:
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options

I also love in-season cantaloupe, eaten at room temperature. Nice and sweet & juicy.

Every day I have 2 or 3 squares of dark chocolate. Yesterday, I had coconut, blackcurrant and caramel & sea salt flavoured squares.
    Yum.

I do the same, a little piece most evenings with a hot drink. Eat it super slowly!
  • Superlissaanne
    Superlissaanne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Take a banana and cut it into small pieces. Then put it in the freezer until its frozen. Pop in the blender, and its ICE CREAM!!! You can add a sprinkle of cocoa powder, or even a little PB in the blender if you want. YUMMY and lo-cal! Feels like I'm cheating
  • Superlissaanne
    Superlissaanne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lol. apparently I didn't read through all the pages before I posted the same thing you did! Great minds think alike! :tongue:
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Lol. apparently I didn't read through all the pages before I posted the same thing you did! Great minds think alike! :tongue:

Couldn't agree more WIN!!!!