My before and after. 2010

Options
Hi Guys,

Longtime user, first time poster on MyFitnessPal from Ireland :)

I started out my dieting with the gym and M.F.P last year in February and reached my goal weight by August 2010.

Having lost 54LBS, Pretty Happy with myself and M.F.P; Calorie intake is key in any diet! Anyways, I've added my before and afters below :)

http://i54.tinypic.com/wm0bgg.jpg <--- Copy and paste the link, wont work on the forum for some reason :( and when it does, it over stretches the page .

Patrick

Replies

• lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    wow great job reaching your goal
  • celestialrachel
    Options
    You look like a totally different person!
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats And so happy for your success.. Hope I can post mine one day and be able to brag like you.. You totally deserve it lol
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    Wow - excellent job. I bet you are very proud of yourself!
    Just one more thing - please grow your hair again - you look cute with hair!!
    Don't read anything into that comment - I'm old enough to be your Mum!!

Karen x
  • dungardove
    Options
    Good job-congrats on reaching your goal. I hope have the luck of the Irish and reach my goal this August.
  • Selma_82
    Selma_82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW! Very Impressive...You really look like a totally different person. Well done. I can't wait untill I make such a huge difference.
  • nancym221
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing, it's very inspiring.
  • key03
    key03 Posts: 26
    Options
    just saw your before and after pics, amazing! well done on losing all the weight you've obviously put a lot of work into it :happy:
  • Helent26
    Helent26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow you have lost a lot of weight! Congratulations :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Amazing, well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!