Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

48 pounds and counting!!!

13»

Replies

• naloamordemiel
    naloamordemiel Posts: 1 Member
    Great job, keep up the good work
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    You're doing AMAZING!!! Very inspirational! You can do it! Keep going! :-D
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    This morning I hit 54 pounds lost! Can we say FANFREAKINGTASTIC. I am only 23 pounds away from my lowest adult weight !!!! Its all down hill from here baby! I haveasolutely never been so motivated or happy in my life!!! :)

This makes me so happy!!! WTG!
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Great Job! Between the walking and the weight loss, I imagine you have a lot more energy, Keep up the good work and positive attitude.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Great job - way to go!!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    You look great! What a change. Congratulations on your success and may you continue to be so successful! Definitely an inspiration =)
  • kittimiss
    kittimiss Posts: 31 Member
    ok i mostly got the pics to work lol I am gonna resize the one and add it again lol!

13c399de-d67f-40fb-9e97-081ff88b37f6_zps0dd43b43.jpg

Awesome progress! You look great :-)
  • SammieDQ37
    SammieDQ37 Posts: 37
    You're looking great!! Keep up the awesome work:flowerforyou:
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Great job..Im almost to the same point (meaning we lost about the same amount) as you but I dont find it shows yet lol
  • clarinetmajor
    clarinetmajor Posts: 44 Member
    I think this is awesome! Zumba is great. I dance a lot! It is hard on your knees though so I highly recommend, (insist really) that you MUST get dance specific tennis shoes to do Zumba with. It can make a really big difference in how your knees feel and the wear and tear on your knees when dancing.
  • chelskii22
    chelskii22 Posts: 68 Member
    Amazing dedication! Keep going!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    13c399de-d67f-40fb-9e97-081ff88b37f6_zps0dd43b43.jpg

Wow, big difference. And it is very noticeable. Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    I think this is awesome! Zumba is great. I dance a lot! It is hard on your knees though so I highly recommend, (insist really) that you MUST get dance specific tennis shoes to do Zumba with. It can make a really big difference in how your knees feel and the wear and tear on your knees when dancing.
    Thank you no one has told me this before! I was wondering why my foot hurt somuch when I was done!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,838 Member
    You are an inspiration!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Thanks so much Heidi! I am now at 54 pounds and counting! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!