Looking for friends with 150-200 to lose

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Sarah. I'm 26 and 5'7". I currently weigh in the 330's and am looking to lose 150-200 pounds. My little sister lives with me and we joined a gym last month. Otherwise, I don't know too many people in my area and so I'm hoping to find some support on here. :)

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! :)

I'm 5'9, and started at 330 back in May, and I'm looking to get down to about 165 or so. I've sent you a friend request! :)
  • nofoodforthemood
    Options
    ME!! I love new friends :)
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose at least 100, preferably 120. I've been on here for a while, but seem to go off and on again. I'm always looking for more motivational pals!
  • jerricawho2
    Options
    I only have about 70 lbs I want to tackle to get to 150 then maybe work towards more. I hope we can still motivate eachother as I have no one else currently to talk with about my weight loss movement.
  • cyntmorg
    cyntmorg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined last night and I'm hoping to lose at least 100 lbs. I'd love to have some friends to keep me motivated and keep me accountable.
  • JMSemones
    JMSemones Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jean....and I have about the same amount of weight to lose as well....would love to have you as a friend on myfitnesspal.....I will send you an invite too. :smile:
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for nearly 100 days but unfortunately have only lost 8 pounds so far, and I would like to lose 100 - 120 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I'm friendly and I'm on MFP every day. :)
  • calypsoca
    calypsoca Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started at 320 back in March, and am aiming for around 145. Feel free to add me!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi Nice to met you :) I started at 469 currently in the 250ish range still 100 more to lose :) Feel free to add me and hopefully we can motivate and encourage each other. Best of luck your journey :D My name is Sarah too :)
  • Wynterandemiliano
    Wynterandemiliano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 120 lbs to lose, ugh. It is rough but I am more motivated now than I have ever been. Add me I would love to be friends.
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 100lbs with 50 more to go. I'd love more friends lol
  • amy2234
    amy2234 Posts: 9
    Options
    Add ME :) I have 200 pounds to lose. I need all the friends I can get. I am on day 4.
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started back in 2011 at 273, then lost 86 had a surprise pregnancy ended up back at 248. Just really getting real about this again! Looking to get down to about 130 so that's 110 to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Good for you, just stick with MFP and your exercise and you'll get there.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends, I want to lose about 125. Anyone is free to add! :)
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • sandrumlandrum
    sandrumlandrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Sandy and today was my 15th day. I'd like to lose about 100 lbs and have lost 4 so far. This site is my accountability for myself. I have a HUGE family history of heart disease, cancer, and various other medical problems and as a single Mom have realized that I have to take care of myself for my kids' sakes. Add me and we'll keep each other on track.
  • LivingJuicy
    LivingJuicy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been bouncing around in the low 300s for way too long. Looking to get past that 299 hump and lose about 100 more. I'm currently in a weight loss challenge with a friend, so I HAVE to stay motivated. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • terpstje
    terpstje Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Even though I joined in 2011 I did not do anything with this so as of now I am determined to lose the weight. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend :smile: