Halp?

Options
So, apparentelly my knee cap hates me as it keeps falling off. Can someone please recommend a nice workout plan that is easy on the knees? I NEED to lose weight.

Replies

• quarkenstein
    quarkenstein Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You should see a doctor! but a lot of people recommend swimming for easy on the knee workouts.
  • pursuittofit
    pursuittofit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I wont go to the doctors, I already know what she will say, haha
  • quarkenstein
    quarkenstein Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So why don't you follow your doctor's advice?
  • pursuittofit
    Options
    She will say that once my knee cap fell out, it just will be tend to fell out and it just can happen, thats all.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Handstands. Handstand push-ups. Walking on your hands. What about water aerobics? I've got this horrible visual of your kneecap actually falling off. What can you do??? Also, you should be looking at your diet to lose weight, not exercise.
  • pursuittofit
    Options
    Hahahaha.
    What can I do, hmm... It all matters how stubborn am I.
    Well I know, Im still working on my diet, and I think that thats what lll NEED to focus on now... Water areobics sound fun!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you need to be strict with your diet (that sounds horrible, but I mean logging accurately and honestly) if you can't exercise. Not that you can't exercise to eat more, because lots of people do it. I worked off that 3rd donut I ate yesterday. :wink: You could search youtube for chair exercises. Probably not all that fun, but better than nothing, I guess.
  • pursuittofit
    Options
    Thanks hun!
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You can lose all the weight you want to through diet alone.