Goals

Options
Since shaving my head, I've been asked if I'm going to keep it shaved or let it grow. I've decided to keep it shaved at least until I can successfully and correctly complete a one-arm push-up. Why? Because that's the goal I've set for myself! Some may think it's silly, some may think it's awesome. I think it's a goal, and everybody should have goals. What goals do you have?

Replies

• vha2
    vha2 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's the most random thing I've read on here! :smile:

My goal is to fit into a dress I had taken in a few years ago when I was at my fittest - I'm about 3kg away now.

My dream is to have abs one day - like actual, visible abs. Sigh.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Just started lifting again yesterday, after a far too long hiatus and am now back at the very beginning.

I want to squat my bodyweight. :bigsmile:
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    To stay mostly on track and meassure every lick of everything for 11 months. Because I'm creating a extremely small deficit. :smile: A lifestyle change it is.
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    To stay mostly on track and meassure every lick of everything for 11 months. Because I'm creating an extremely small deficit. :smile: A lifestyle change it is.
  • rubbersoul84
    rubbersoul84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to go from a size 14 to a 10 before my cruise in July. I hit it with three weeks to spare! My ultimate goal is another 30 pounds...then I get my tattoo. :-)
  • amanda_louise27
    Options
    My goal is to have a flat stomach, followed by defined abs
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    my original goal was to get down to 165, but since then i've reassessed my goals. i'm working on learning to eat with control, as i used to binge eat, and also to get my health under control. so far, so good!
  • hzleyez81
    hzleyez81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    These are all fantastic goals! Thank you all for sharing :)