Yay! someone asked me if I've lost weight!!!

Options
Leanbean65
Leanbean65 Posts: 176 Member
I know I've only lost a few pounds so far but I someone asked me today if I've lost weight! What a great feeling! Especially after just gaining and gaining these past 2 years!

Replies

• terpstje
    terpstje Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done you. You must be on cloud nine.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Woohoo that's awesome!
  • Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's great, congratulations!
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's a great nsv keep up the good work :smile:
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    congrats.. am still waiting for my turn.. :)
  • ashcat94
    ashcat94 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had two people at work ask if I've lost weight! Which is awesome because I've only been here for a few months and have only lost 10lbs! Show's you how noticeable a little bit of weight can be :) My family can't really tell the difference though, but they've seen me fluctuate 10lbs here and there all the time + they see me everyday.

I think the people who don't see you as often, or maybe see you once a week, are more likely to notice those small changes!
  • frozentrace
    frozentrace Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    same thing happened to me today too :) I gladly smiled and said yes :D it feels aewsome!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Those are the best moments!!! Enjoy
  • Racheal159
    Racheal159 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have not really been asked if I have lost weight, I have more been told I have lost weight which is very funny like I didn't realise myself or something.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful feeling when somebody else notices XD
  • Leanbean65
    Leanbean65 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It does feel awesome, hopefully I can keep this up :)
  • poohbah4
    poohbah4 Posts: 127
    Options
    A male friend of mine who is 70+ years old recently lost significant weight, like 80 or 90 pounds, and looks terrific. He recently attended a meeting wearing a brand new suit that really showed off his new figure. One of the attendees asked him if he had cancer!
  • carlyd333
    carlyd333 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A male friend of mine who is 70+ years old recently lost significant weight, like 80 or 90 pounds, and looks terrific. He recently attended a meeting wearing a brand new suit that really showed off his new figure. One of the attendees asked him if he had cancer!

LOL

I shouldn't laugh because that's such a horrific thing to say but he must have seen the funny side of it!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That had to make you feel good.
  • enicus91
    enicus91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nice :D It's a really good motivation to keep going.
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Fantastic wait until they tell you you need a new wardrobe because the clothes you have are too big.
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    What a great feeling that must of been. Well done and keep up your hard work
  • gfit123
    gfit123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good job! Finally paying off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!