Michigan Peeps- Need a Cuddle Kitty?

Options
I have been fostering a very sweet cat named Hope. I am trying every avenue to find her a home... so thought I would also try here!

(If interested, check out the craigslist post at the bottom!)

Thanks Guys!

Meet Hope- She was found in the wild, skinny, scared, and with no front claws (some irresponsible owners had her declawed but not spayed). I had her spayed and she has her vaccines. What she needs now is a forever home. She loves to cuddle, purr, and give lots of love. She is a sweet baby and will make someone very happy. Will you bring Hope into your home?

Hope LOVES to cuddle!!! She will lay on your lap, chest, or shoulders, basically wherever she can be touching you, for hours, kneading and purring. She is a very loving cat and she needs a forever home.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pet/4561998796.html

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwww....She's beautiful! I already have 3 bad cats and a puppy. No more for me right now. Hope you can find a good home for that cutie!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Title is misleading...
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    Title is misleading...

How'd I'd know you'd show up here?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Awwwww, not what I was thinking. Well, at least I don't have to drive to Michigan now. :laugh:
  • kristenonly
    kristenonly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bless you for rescuing and fostering! Keep up the good work! She's beautiful. I'm sure she'll find a forever home soon!
  • Athena1007
    Athena1007 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Aww man, you are in my area but I am allergic! :( Breaks my heart that I can't, but I'll share this with some friends!