Hi All - I'm New

Options
Hi Everyone! I just found this site yesterday. I'm so excited this is here! I've got a long road to haul (a little over 100 lbs), but I've lost 60 before, so I know I can do this.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody!

Replies

• azapolya
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just found this site yesterday. I'm so excited this is here! I've got a long road to haul (a little over 100 lbs), but I've lost 60 before, so I know I can do this.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody!
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi I just joined this week too, and have over 100 pounds to lose...Welcome...Zoe
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    hi, Same here. Just joined on Sunday I think. I also have well over a 100 lbs to lose. Good luck and I am sure you will like this site.

COnnie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    :heart: Lauren
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Welcome. I am new to this site also. I just found it today. I am excited about removing my pounds one step at a time. We have a long journey ahead but we can do it. Good luck ladies.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: welcome to all of you. I've been on this site for a month now & have around 75 more to lose. This site will definaltely help us all, I'm already seeing results.:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, LOTS of newbies! A huge welcome to all of you!!!
    You won't be sorry you came here, because this site is absolutely fantastic! You WILL lose all the weight that you want to, AND, it'll even be fun and fairly easy doing so!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you eat, rather than after, as it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure such things as meat, instead of just estimating, and being WAY off.
    Also, drink lots and lots of water!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hey! Great to have ya here :flowerforyou: And Congrats on the decision to lead a healthy lifestyle. :flowerforyou: Welcome to the MFP family :bigsmile: