Shakeology Headaches

Options
I really like how the Shakeology tastes, but I get TERRIBLE headaches after having one. Has anybody else experienced this, and found a solution?

I'm assuming because of all the nutrients in it, I've had problems in the past with just taking vitamins with the same result.

Replies

• GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hmm... that's odd. You're probably allergic or sensitive to something in it. Since Shakeology has A LOT of ingrediants, it will be very hard to narrow it down. It's interesting you like the taste a lot.
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a reason to check in with a doctor. Seriously.
  • Zverbeek
    Zverbeek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well, its not surprise that overdosing on vitamins gives a headache which is why I've had problems in the past. I guess I was just hoping that wouldn't be the case with Shakeology.

Don't think that really warrants a trip to the doctor.
  • fatboyliz
    fatboyliz Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough water? To counter all the shake intake? Also I agree with hellyfaye, might be worth checking in with a dr to be on the safe side!
  • Zverbeek
    Zverbeek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Water intake is always improving, I'll bring it up next time I go in.
  • yosassi
    yosassi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Are you mixing it with fruits or just drinking it straight? I find that when I add fruits, it works better as a meal replacement. You don't want to cut out too many calories :)
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    If I consumed something that gave me terrible headaches, my first action would be to stop consuming it.