Replies

• mrngstrgal
    mrngstrgal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Amazing Transformation!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing, and that body scan is awesome!
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey, and valuable insights.
  • JupeJones
    JupeJones Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Glad somebody bumped this thread. It is full of win. Congrats!
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow...Amazing!! Good for you!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thank you for sharing your inspirational journey. I have a long way to go and it does seem overwhelming, but your tips and advice are really great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • TonyCrux89
    TonyCrux89 Posts: 23
    Options
    Very nicely done.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AWESOME INSPIRATION!!! Thank you so for posting your story. You have really inspired me to keep going!
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing!
  • kwirky112
    kwirky112 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration as I am currently feeling like I simply cannot do this.
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! You are beautiful! Love your inspiring story :flowerforyou:
  • Twright0386
    Twright0386 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!

Just wow.
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thank you for sharing your story and Congratulations on your hard work! I'm feeling inspired!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • FlashMorehouse
    FlashMorehouse Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are a complete Badass in my book!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! You look wonderful! The change is astonishing! :love:

The scan is interesting. I've never seen one before. I'm amazed at how the whole scan works. Wish I could find one where I live.
  • AmandaEspina
    Options
    So amazing.. I am inspired. I am 220.. and need to get to 135. I have started, and fallen off, and then started and fallen off. My problem is too much on my plate. As soon as I take ONE MORE thing on my plate.. ME gets put on the back burner EVERYTIME and then it takes weeks for me to get over feeling like crap, and to dig deep to find the fire again. Right now, I'm feeling horrible, again. It's weird b/c when you're waiting for the pounds to come off while you're doing all the right things... it seems like it takes forever.. but when you're doing the wrong things.. you suddenly realized that sooo much time has passed, and you've just wasted that much more time NOT reaching towards your goals. It really makes me sad because it's a sick cycle. I leveled with my husband.. I said, I CANNOT focus on anything else, other than work, school, the kids, and ME.
    We recently opened a business that's taking off like crazy.. and of course I want to pour myself into it.. but once I did.. starting last Thursday, and shifted my focus onto that, ME went so fast onto the back burner.. I stopped exercising.. I didn't' plan my food for the days going to work... all of it. I had some drinks... : ( I'm really disappointed in myself, but in this I had clarity and looked back over time and realized that's it. My plate is full and if I add to it, I fall off course.
    I'm 37 years old in Aug. I have a 13, 4. and 1 year old. I'm in school full time finish up my MBA- have 4 classes left.. and I work full time in a sales job- which pulls a lot out of me. I have a new puppy and then my husband. Anyways, that's my story. I'm embarrassed to say that I've gone through so many programs, trainers.. this is not my first rodeo- after my first baby.. I lost all the weight.. I was exactly where I am now.. but, in the end, I know what to do. I know how to eat. I know how to exercise.. all of it. I did it for years. That's the easy part. The hard part though.. is ME and all that I have on my plate. I'm exhausted. Always over motivated and exhausted. I cannot keep up with my life. So, I'm back on here again, giving everything I got to making ME count first this time. It's a new territory for me, but I think I just have to remind myself to love myself, and I'll make it.
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wowza! You look amazing mama! Thank you for sharing with all of us and for your tips as well.

Speechless!
  • Vblessed23
    Vblessed23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration. I am so scared to start this journey (Again), but I need to really do it this time. Thank you for posting.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    great story and amazing job! you look great and i love your approach!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!