New Friends!

Options
Hi, I'm Kallie and i'm 20 yrs old (5'4 and CW 150lbs)

I recently started eating healthy and trying to lose weight (GW 120lbs) i would like to have friends here since im new at this so we can give motivation to each other!

Add me please :)

I'm from Costa Rica btw!

Hope all of you guys are doing great and keep motivated!!

Replies

• Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hey Katie! I'm 5'2 and weigh 194 pounds. I would love to add another friend! Let's motivate each other! If you need goals to work towards I also have a new group called FITNESS CHALLENGES to join if you would like. :flowerforyou:
  • Spikethered2
    Options
    Hi, also looking for new friends. Currently about 75 kg, looking to get fitter mostly. By running, if I can!
  • Kallie0612
    Kallie0612 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks! I will join for sure! Looking forward to staying motivated!! :happy:
  • ogogirl1
    ogogirl1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello I'm Onyeka and I'm also looking for friends to stay motivated
  • eboneezer79
    Options
    Hello I'm Eboni, I definitely need help with staying motivated! I am 5'4 180 and my GW is 135 so far I have lost 10 lbs but I am really discouraged at my lack of progress. Anyway, Welcome!
  • ash443
    ash443 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ashlyn, I am 5'2" and 118 lbs my GW is 110 lbs. I have been tracking my food on and off for awhile now but I want to commit to eating healthy. I plan on losing weight mostly through running but I could use a friend to stay motivated! :)
  • roogies
    roogies Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm Emily and currently have about 30 pounds to go. Anyone feel free to add me! My username is roogies :)
  • miskinz
    miskinz Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey! everyone I trying to lose about 120 pounds and I hope it's ok that I added everyone here
  • zeethan
    zeethan Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello, I am back, I think the key for me to lose 10#'s or more, more would be great, is motivation from real people in the same situation. I like challenges, but find myself needing frequent pep talks.