What do you eat on a good day!

Options
Hi Guys

I was wondering when you are on a good day what do you eat for breakfast, dinner and tea. Do you find the amount of calories you are allowed keeps you full. :)

Replies

• frozentrace
    frozentrace Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open so feel free to take alook at it.. I eat about 1200-1500 calories a day :) and I'm not full.. but I'm never hungry for long :) If i'm hungry, I grab a snack to eat, but I've planned my meals to make sure I don't get hungry too quickly.. It's a routine, and it's been working for the past 3 weeks :)
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Hi-- I snack on sugar-free bread-and-butter pickles during the day, and sip diet soda. Then late in the day, I have (all in one meal OR divided into 2 meals): one vegan tofu scramble wrap, one aloo mattar vegan wrap, one vegan gardenburger patty (microwaved) and 6 Pringles. Full? lmao, no. But I save my calories for as late in the day as possible and either eat them in one meal or two meals close together. I try to dawdle while I eat, go online, smoke cigarettes, in between bites so that I am eating slowly and end up less hungry. I smoke more when I diet. I try my best to get all my housework and errands done before I sit down to eat.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Most days are good days! I have a treat day at the weekend, which usually involves baking cakes or cookies!

Usually I have eggs or porridge for breakfast. Lunch could be some sort of salad....chicken/tuna/ham/cottage cheese...or maybe a wrap of I'm out. Sometimes just some crackers and cheese or peanut butter.

Dinner is usually chicken/fish with veg and a bit of potato or quinoa. I do jacket sweet potato sometimes. Sometimes we do spaghetti or chilli. In the winter i do stew. Last night I had a rare evening out with work and had chicken and couscous (Moroccan restaurant).

I snack on fruit or natural yogurt, sometimes rice cakes.

I probably drink too much coffee! My vice is skinny cappuccinos! In my defence I have 3 young children and need the caffeine :)

I have around 1650 calories a day which is fine for me. I workout 5 times a week, as well as waking lots. I'm 10 weeks post partum.
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    Oats for breakfast or muesli with yoghurt or a protein shake, I have my largest meal at lunch (veggies carbs and protein), dinner something like soup or a protein and veggies. I snack on yoghurt, fruit, cheese, milk, coffee, nuts or seeds. And I have something sweet if I can afford it after meeting my macros.
  • loopy12355
    loopy12355 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys it is really interesting to see what people have and I have learnt I am snacking on the wrong things.

X
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    yesterday i had fat free greek yoghurt with granola for breakfast, a protein flapjack for morning snack, a tuna mayo bagel and some cherries for lunch and KFC for tea... with some cottage cheese as my pre workout snack... that was a good day!
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    my breakfast was: 1 cup dry oats with some whey (overnight "proats").

Lunch: 10oz. bison with onions, peppers, and steamed broccoli with a Flatout wrap and 2 flavored Greek yogurts.

Dinner: 8 servings of liquid egg whites and a Belgian waffle from IHOP

Snacks: Fiber one brownie, Reese Puff cereal bar, Quest cookies and cream bar, Iced Coffee from Starbucks, and some chocolate covered coffee beans.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had 2 eggs/1 slice ww toast and lunch was a huge baby kale salad with homemade veggie salsa and sardines and a scooped out everything bagel with olive oil spread.
    Snack was half a dark chocolate quinoa bar spread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
    Dinner was Fage Greek nonfat yogurt with honey and almonds.
    My net calories was 1488.