Quest bars shipped???

Anyone order directly from them? With it being so hot was wondering if they pack them in any special way so they won't sit on my porch for 8 hours and melt lol.

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    I just ordered some from Amazon and I'm in Phoenix but I was home when the truck dropped it at my door. They weren't melty but I'm sure they would've been if they sat outdoors here for hours. But I think they'd be fine once re-cooled, or just mis-shapen at worst.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
    Thanks! I guess that's true they will reshape if I put them in the fridge!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I've ordered from Quest - they just come in a normal box. Never ordered in the summer though... They should be fine. I have so many that are misshaped from being carried around in my bag.
  • It's gunna be mishapen in your stomach after youv'e eaten it, so who cares? haha, gauranteed they will still taste amazing!
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Can you send it to your job? That's what I always do (plus I have shady neighbors)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Every Quest bar I've seen came pre-melted.
  • eplerd
    eplerd Posts: 91 Member
    In the Tampa area I get mine from GNC - do you have one near ya??
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    I think they're cheaper by the box, online.

Come to think of it they must recover fine because mine would've been melted just from spending the day in the back of the UPS truck here. I didn't have one til the next day, so I didn't notice. We got a leather purse yesterday and opened it right away and IT was hot! :smile:
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    if you're worried that much.........call em...............but they wouldn't be in business if customers got them melted
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
    All good points ! Thanks. It is way cheaper to order directly from them. We do have a gnc but they about $3 each. Our local grocery store has finally started carrying them a tiny bit cheaper so I may get them from there until it cools down. I'm sure ordering them they will be ok too.
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    I ordered directly from them and I live in South Florida, they never appeared melted. Then again I never left them there for very long and my porch is shaded. They aren't packed in a special way, just the case (or lose bars) placed inside the box, I think there may have been some air filled bags in there. But they were much cheaper online than at GNC (even WITH the GNC membership) and I got a free bar with the purchase of a case.