Friends List looks a little unmotivated!

Options
I joined awhile back and was very motivated and was going hard! Things in my life changed and I had to figure out what was important for me! I am now back and I looked through my friends list and more than half have not been on in over 3 months! I need good motivators that are actually going to log in and MOTIVATE!! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• SurpriseMysteryGuest
    Options
    Heya. I've been logging for over a month now and lurking the message boards, but alas! no friends yet. Perhaps you can add me. I don't plan on giving this up anytime soon. ????
  • MichaelVRenner
    MichaelVRenner Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me. I don't just "like" statuses, I banter and give feedback.
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add you guys! I enjoy having new friends on my list. :)
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on every day. :-)
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I log daily, usually peruse my friends list daily as well...
    My diary is open as is my message box and it's nice to have people who will talk back from time to time!
    1 thing though... If your goal is set to 1200 and you're always under and/or not eating back any of your exercise calories... we're probably not a good match.
  • soccersue
    soccersue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm happy to be your friend - I don't have any on here yet. Need motivation and support!
  • charlton200
    charlton200 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I log every day (last 4 days away tho! Hol :) yay) would love a few more friends! Cal goal is 1900 with exercise included.
    Good luck!
  • beth_sapphire
    Options
    I recently went through some rough patches and now im back and more determined that ever :) feel free to add me :) x
  • Emmal2387
    Emmal2387 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I too log in daily and I am looking for motivators too :-) feel free to add me