What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ran, and it felt great. So I ran faster, and it felt great. So I put it on an incline, then did treadmill lunges. And it felt great. I put the flexibility machine on it's highest setting. That made me feel good. I took a shower at the gym. When did I start being someone that showers at the gym? I put on a little back dress and let my hair down. Is that really me, looking glamorous coming out of the health club? Got a healthy drive-thru lunch. I didn't get fries? I'm still amazed, and I thank God, because, wow. For all of these to happen in one day - I knew it had to be God!

This gives me hope that I will one day reach this point as well. :) I'm still working on getting to a gym. I just exercise at home still.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ran, and it felt great. So I ran faster, and it felt great. So I put it on an incline, then did treadmill lunges. And it felt great. I put the flexibility machine on it's highest setting. That made me feel good. I took a shower at the gym. When did I start being someone that showers at the gym? I put on a little back dress and let my hair down. Is that really me, looking glamorous coming out of the health club? Got a healthy drive-thru lunch. I didn't get fries? I'm still amazed, and I thank God, because, wow. For all of these to happen in one day - I knew it had to be God!

I love this post. You've put all the reasons it's worth it to put the time and effort into being healthy down in one paragraph. Plus you show gratitude for your strength. <3 Way to go!

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Nessie112
    Nessie112 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Saw my friend's grandmother after not seeing her for a few months, she "almost didn't recognize [me] because I lost so much weight"! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I saw a former co-worker who i hadn't seen in about a year and the first thing he said was "Wow you really look good! How much weight have you lost?" Also bought my first ever "skinny" cut pair of pants today, size 16
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I took my car for oil change the other day. When the shop manager asked me if I was going to wait there, I replied: "No thank you. I'll just run home, it's only a mile a way... And then I'll run back to pick it up, once you guys are done with it." He totally gave me that "you are such a badass" look /flex/

That is SO COOL!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    <~this LBD.
    Zipped up today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!