advocare

Options
ShariTho1
ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
has anyone heard of AdvoCare? I did some research and it sounds like it's been around a long time. if anyone can give me any information on it or if anyone has any personal experience with it..... I would love to hear more about it. Thx

Replies

• bravid98
    bravid98 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If it's like absolutely every other MLM (multi-level marketing) company don't waste your time and energy. You'll spend most of your time on training and motivational calls and meetings and make very little money, but end up spending way more on your samples and training materials.

Believe me, my wife has tried a ton of these and the only one I've every thought was worth anything was Tupperware because you at least got containers that would last long enough to be passed down to your grand kids. She's done with Tupperware now, and we've got a huge stockpile of it, but at least it doesn't expire and she has friends still in the program who can sell it for her.
  • ShariTho1
    Options
    Hi...Thanks for the response. I am not interested in selling the product....I am just wandering if anyone has tried it and if it does the things it claims it does?
  • TJBSJL
    TJBSJL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have had a great experience with Advocare. I am currently on my 3rd Challenge and I love it. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will do my best to answer them! :smile:
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    their products work very well. My nephew has started his own little venture and I'm supporting as much as I can. But they do have excellent products that really work.
  • ShariTho1
    Options
    they didnt work for me. I did everything exactly as directed by advidor. advisor and diamonds cant fugure out why but they DEFINITELY DIDNT WORK! Of course....no one offered the hundreds of dollars back that I spent