I'm new

Options
2»

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what 1 cup of water is? I drink on average 6-8 pints of water a day, some days I can find it touch to drink 8 pints of water - especially at weekends.

Any advice would be great.

I am struggling as it is, having lost 5.5 stone 2 years ago, I have managed to pile back on 2.5 in the last 12 months - it seems harder this time around to lose weight and I am finding myself eating before I realise what I am doing :sad:

For water 8 ounces = 1 cup (So if you are writing down "I had a glass of water." Keep in mind that a glass, unless is orange juice served to you at a truck stop after driving all night...No glass is really "1 cup". They are usually 12 ounces.) If you have a scale, go measure some liquids. They don't all weight the same, and it is fun to show kids how things can differ.
  • bexstar007
    Options
    Thank you!!!

that is good news, doing the conversion - tend to always drink from the same glass, I am drinking on average 15 cups of water a day - don't think I need to struggle anymore to increase this :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!

that is good news, doing the conversion - tend to always drink from the same glass, I am drinking on average 15 cups of water a day - don't think I need to struggle anymore to increase this :drinker:

How funny that your water question is posted here for "ScubaSteve..." GULP!

hippo.jpg