HELLO FROM ALABAMA

Hi everyone. I've just "seriously" gotten started on my journey this week. After being athletic in school and then having children and being more sedentary at work, has lead to some packed on pounds. I am open to suggestions, support, recipes, whatever helps. And, anyone can feel free to "friend" me. I just really want to make this life style change I can stick with and not just lose some pounds and go back to how it was only to gain it back.

Replies

• jennifernoseworthy
    jennifernoseworthy Posts: 24 Member
    Hi,

I'd be glad to friend you. We all need support on this journey. I live in MA and have three kids (14, 12, 3). I work full time and go to Nursing School. How about you? What do you do for a living? How old are your kids?
  • That would be great. I have two kids (so far) they are 15 and 5. I work full time for an Aerospace Company, although my job is in trade compliance which has me at a desk for a majority of the day. And yes, I agree we all need support. Doing it alone, really gives you a lack of motivation to stick with and make it a lifestyle change. Between work and the kids, finding time to get some serious exercise in is one my problems. I try to jog and/or walk at least 3 times a week ( 2 or more mile, whichever time allows) But, as u know with kids and working (and your case school - i've done that too) it gets hard. I just can never find the motivation to exercise using workout videos
  • Phaedra_27
    Phaedra_27 Posts: 26 Member
    Hey :) I've been using this app on and off for about a year. Feel free to add! Wishing you the best of luck and support from Michigan :)