Intro to myself

Options
Hi, im (fairly) new to the site-been on a few times in the past but never stuck to it-much more determined to succeed now! Im 31 with 3 young children, work full-time (so not much time to work out). I am 5,4 weighing currently 136lb. Mainly concerned about my waist size (31 inches)-need to get it down to a 28-29 in proportion to the rest of my size! Would love to make some friends on here so we can help motivate each other :)

Replies

• Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I don't have any advice for you as I am just trying not to be morbidly obese, but there are many many people here that will be able to give you some great tips.
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! :flowerforyou:

I would be glad to be your friend and help keep you motivated. I am 48 and the mother of two older children plus I have two step-children who are on their own now. I have been on the site consistently for almost two years and have lost a bit more than half of what I need to. I am sending you a friend request.
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me
  • Cheryl_Ann62
    Cheryl_Ann62 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Ive used Fitness Pal b4 but never really got into the forums and such because it was a pain with my phone but now Im on a computer. I recently had neck surgery, I lost alot of weight 13lbs in the hospital but of course with all the food and goodies people have brought over the last 4 weeks I have gained 7 back! That with not being able to be active like before. But now I am able to walk and so I do that even though I feel confined with this crazy neck brace. So today I decided I better start making sure Im really eating healthy, because I need to help those bones fuse and be healthy and I need to keep my weight at a healthy level so not to be pulling on my neck.

Its going to be a long while before I am able to run or zumba or anything else so Im going to try and walk 30 in the am and 30 in the pm so not to over do anything. We live in the country so I have alot of beautiful scenery to take in. Anyway glad to be back on track!
  • Cheryl_Ann62
    Cheryl_Ann62 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Ive used Fitness Pal b4 but never really got into the forums and such because it was a pain with my phone but now Im on a computer. I recently had neck surgery, I lost alot of weight 13lbs in the hospital but of course with all the food and goodies people have brought over the last 4 weeks I have gained 7 back! That with not being able to be active like before. But now I am able to walk and so I do that even though I feel confined with this crazy neck brace. So today I decided I better start making sure Im really eating healthy, because I need to help those bones fuse and be healthy and I need to keep my weight at a healthy level so not to be pulling on my neck.

Its going to be a long while before I am able to run or zumba or anything else so Im going to try and walk 30 in the am and 30 in the pm so not to over do anything. We live in the country so I have alot of beautiful scenery to take in. Anyway glad to be back on track!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BeckyNgaire
    Options
    Poor you :( I hope it heals quickly. I broke my leg 2 years ago and still have a plate/screws in. It will probably never be the same and I find it difficult to run and do yoga. Ive just started walking on the treadmill and the elliptical-which is really god for low-impact. They don't burn loads of calories, but it will all help-and I do find it has made a difference than doing nothing in 2 weeks! x
  • dannyinnes7
    Options
    Hey,

been on a diet and fitness plan for about 3 weeks now lost just over 14lbs... addicted to planning and using this app,
    I have added you.

joined gym been everyday and made i a routine.

I started a low carb diet but i am slowly introducing them back, still no Pasta, Potatoes, Rice etc... and to be honest i fell amazing.

Good luck i will assist in motivation as i seem to sometimes lack it...
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! My weight loss goals are pretty cosmetic as well as I am actually a pretty healthy girl.. I would like to lose about 20-25 lbs (though my mom and boyfriend think thats crazy) to be more comfortable with the way I look. Feel free to add me, I track daily and log in constantly.